215 replies to this topic

#1 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:41 PM

I am seeking help and prayers for my marriage that is falling apart. My husband and I have been married for five years and we have had some challenging times. But we have always fought through it and promised to stay committed. Suddenly he has given up. We do not live in the same country because of work,etc. but we have tried to visit each other often and manage it. It seems that the distance is too hard now. My husband is very angry and hurt ( he thinks I did not want to move to be with him permanently). He is not communicating with me and is planning to file for a divorce. That is not what I want. I have been praying a lot and trying to have faith and be patient in the Lord, but I am losing my courage and strength. I appreciate any support. Mjr

#2 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:30 AM

I continue to pray that the Lord will bless us with his healing power and shine some healing light on the marriage. I pray for the courage and strength to face this crisis and for my faith to remain strong. Amen

#3 sarahdianna

sarahdianna

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:39 AM

Lord I pray for this family that you stop thje enemy in his tracks before this divorce goes any farther. the devils plan is to destroy any good thing. you have placed them in the palms of your hands and you know them lord. I pray for her to seek you in this time to pray for understanding for comfort and for guidence. lord i pray you will not let the devil win but instead your love and your mercy shine through this situation. It is hard to live in separte countries I pray lord that some how you unite this family to be able to live as one because two is always stronger. Lord i believe you are at work in their lives and will resolve their problems!

#4 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:49 AM

Thank you sarahdianna for your prayers. I continue to pray that the Lord keeps me strong in my faith and for His guidance and comfort. I am continuously lifting my husband and the marriage up to the Lord's mercy. I walk the journey one day at a time and pray for God's blessing and healing light. Amen

#5 alexa72

alexa72

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:08 AM

Father God, I lift up Mjr and her husband to you today. I cover both of them in blood of Jesus Christ. I ask that you would heal the rift between them. Please help Mjr to communicate with her husband in such a way that his heart will be softened and he will know that Mjr truly loves him and that he truly loves Mjr. Father, your word clearly tells us: Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. So we give thanks in anticipation of Your answers to all of our prayers. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

Thanks for your prayers, Alexa. I am still praying for a way to work this out. My faith is being tested and many days I feel like I cannot go on anymore. But I know that I must and I trust in the Lord to bring me through this. I try to learn to wait for the answers from God and for his guidance; but also to have the patience and know that it will only come in its right time. But the waiting is hard. I pray heavenly Father that you continue to shine your light on me and let me know that you will not leave me in my time of need. I pray to You that you lay Your hands on my husband and soften his heart so that he can know that I love him and want this marriage and that he sends me a word that he is willing to try. I ask you for reconciliation and for healing for this marriage and that You show us the way through this storm. I pray for release of all hurt and anger and for love and forgiveness to take its place. This I ask in Your name. Amen

#7 jesusforever

jesusforever

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:43 AM

Lord am praying for this couple to embrace you in there life,the devil is fighting hard to hurt marriages,let the thought of divorce be wiped out of his mind in jesus mighty name,so they remain married forever and ever,amen.

#8 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:20 AM

Lord-I ask that you would bless mjr&her husband as they face this trial-I pray that they be reunited together in your timing.

#9 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:34 AM

Lord GOd, I come to You once again with an all too common request, asking for Your power in this marriage. Lord You know the situation, You know every difficulty. Lord I pray that You would renew this marriage. Lord open the lines of communication. Lord place the right words on each of their tongues Father and speak to each heart. Lord I pray that You would bind and loose any evil that is holding this marriage from being the relationship it needs to be oh God. Father I ask that You would bind them with cords that cannot be broken. Father God bind tem with cords of Your Spirit. Cords of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Slef-Control. Lord I pray that You would always be int he midst of this marriage and that You would guide and protect thiem. Lord give mjr the strength and perserverance to keep on and to fight for her marriage. Place in her husband's heart the desire to want to fight for their marriage. Lord fill them with Your precious love so that they may in turn be able to love one another as You have loved them. This I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our LORD. Amen.

#10 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. But special prayers are needed tonight and tomorrow as I think something is going to happen. Heavenly Father give me the strength to face what is to come; gave me the faith to accept what ever you have in store for me. My heart is hurting and I am scared. Please help me to deal with the situation. I pray fervently for your guidance and that you keep me washed in your love. Amen

#11 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:59 AM

Lord bring this couple Biblical wisdom regarding their marriage. Lord let it's structure and flow be as You would have it to be. Give peace and comfort as only You can and the kind of healing that bridges all gaps. In Jesus Name. Amen Lord whatever it is this lady is expecting let it be positive and not negative, let it build up and not tear down, in Jesus name. amen

#12 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:45 AM

Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers. I have been moved to email my husband on Saturday, I continue to express my love for him. However he has not found it in his heart to respond to me yet. I continue to pray and hope that he soon finds the ways to communicate with me. I pray dear God for your healing and blessing on this marriage, that you show us the way to reach for each other. I pray dear God that you remove whatever evil is trying to tear this marriage apart. I come to you to humbly ask for a word from M that he is willing to mend this marriage, so that we may continue in Your way to have a good marriage. I ask for your mercy so that we may be together again. Give me the patience and renewed strength to wait on Your word and signs for me to know what to do. Amen

#13 florenceteiko

florenceteiko

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:35 AM

Lord God, I plead the blood of Jesus on this marriage. I ask for special reconciliation and beg that You will help M realise that divorce is not right. Please cause mjr to be patient, to be still and wait patiently for you. Bless them as a couple in a very special way. Amen

#14 Warydee

Warydee

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:38 AM

Mighty God this moment we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ. We acknowledge your power for You made the heavens with your outstreched arm and You laid the foundations of the earth without anyone's help. Nothing is too difficult for you. Dear Lord we commit Mjr and her husband into your able hands that you oh Lord who is the author of marriage will rekindle that first love they had for each other and bind them with cords of love that can not be broken. We seal their marriage with the precious blood of Jesus..let no man put assunder what you have put together. Intervene in their situation Jehovah Raphah heal their marriage in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

#15 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

I come to this group tonight because I need to feel the support around me. I am doing my best to keep my spirits up; I am praying a lot and I do feel that God is answering all the prayers because I can feel the peace slowly coming over me these past few days. But the situation is still unsettled, my husband is still not communicating. I know that he is in a lot of pain and fear and it is making him act in ways that are not healthy for the marriage to heal. But I cannot reach him. I do not want to lose my faith; I want to remain strong and patient. I know that the Lord works in His own ways and in His own time, therefore I have to keep praying and trusting that He is with me at all times, looking after me and helping me to carry this burden. And when the time is right He will reveal to me what He has planned for Him and give me His divine guidance. Until then I call on all the support I can get so that I do not feel so alone in this. Heavenly Father , I ask that you continue to hold me up, that you continue to guide me through this storm. Continue to bless M so that he receives Your word and guidance; remove the pain and fear from him and replace it with peace and openness so that he can accept my love. Cast Your holy spirit upon this marriage. I pray for positive communication from M so that we can begin to mend this marriage. Bind us in Your love and mercy. May your blood wash us and this union so that the devil and evil spirits cannot get in between us to destroy what You have put together. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen