3 replies to this topic

#1 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:26 AM

I know I haven't posted on here for a while, but the Lord does answer prayers. While my health is still an issue, my attorney has found a way to save my house so I I'll have time to get things in order and sell it. Thank You Lord!!! marapida

#2 jpw

jpw

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

THANK YOU LORD! I posted a prayer for my father a few weeks back. I prayed that you would send him an order to keep his business going. Specifically, I prayed for 350,000 (not profit - turnover) to pay for salaries, and his company to keep going. Lord, today we received confirmation that you answered this prayer - Lord, you exceeded it! You are so Good, It made me want to cry with joy when I first heard. Lord, I pray that you will bless me also in my time of need, and keep my steadfast and strong in faith. Lord, I pray that you will bless me with the best job I have ever known in my life. Lord, I pray that your provision continues in ever greater, ever more rewarding abundance in my Life. AS you promise, that there always be more than enough. Thank you for your faithfulness Lord. Thank you for being who and what you are, Oh Mighty God. Amen

#3 deepoet

deepoet

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

Thank you father for meeting all their needs in Jesus name. From the north south east and west, Thank you for sending the best for us. Money cometh. Increase cometh. Money making ideas cometh. Thank you Jesus that Increase is ours, as children of God we thank you in advance and praise you for the victory. God is LOVE! God is GOOD!

#4 jesusforever

jesusforever

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:51 AM

thank you lord for intervening for my sister,may she find a buy who will offer a good price in jesus name.