#16 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:51 AM

[quote name='Delores S' date='Jun 21 2010, 05:43 AM' post='272154']
Father God, thank You for the life of Bram. Father God, we stand in agreement with Bram that his/her family, house, friends and persons who have read the request be blessed. We also stand in agreement with Bram in asking for the change of lives for Bram and his/her loved ones. Father God, we know You have created a way to be saved and we ask that Bram and family follow Your path. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.
[quote name='Bram' post='258572' date='Mar 9 2010, 04:35 AM']
First I would like to thank you for the opportunity to have a prayer listed.It's amazing and wonderful to see that our Father in Heaven's got so many Children.I'm praying to the Lord to BLESS our house hold and be with my family and friends,as well as the people reading this.I want the Lord to change my life and the lifes of my loved ones,and be with each and every living creation that the Lord created. :lol:

Be Blessed and much love.

Closing date for the position is this coming Friday.

Please please Lord Bless me that I do get it.AMEN.

#17 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

god bless you and your family as well. thank you for praying for us.

#18 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:03 AM

:D I pray that God will touch and bless all of his children out there in the world,and pour out his blessing on to us all,and that so many more people get saved each day and have a most wonderful life with JESUS.

#19 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

Father, Thank-You for Bram. Bring blessings into his life. Watch over him and protect him. Grant him the position that You have created from him. Lead his footsteps in the way that You would take him. Bless him and comfort him. AMEN

#20 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

Father, Thank-You for Bram. Bring blessings into his life. Watch over him and protect him.

Grant him the position that You have created from him. Lead his footsteps in the way that You would take him.

Bless him and comfort him.

AMEN

Hi

I got news of a great offer and oppertunity to work for a huge company,I believe that it's God that brought it over me and that he will let everything work out according to his will.

AMEN.

#21 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:49 AM

God, Let Bram get this job. In Jesus' name, amen.

#22 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:30 AM

Father God ,thank you & praise your Holy name ..We ask for your hand ,Your favor, your Love,Grace & honor to be upon Bram..We come to you and Thank you for blessing his father with work..We lift up his family to the throne of Gods grace and pray for the hand of God to bless & keep this family & friends ..In Jesus name Amen

#23 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:26 PM

Father, be with Bram as he looks at this job. Show him the way that You would have him go. Give him peace that You have a plan for him. Help him to find the direction that You want him to go. AMEN

#24 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:21 PM

Father, be with Bram as he looks at this job. Show him the way that You would have him go. Give him peace that You have a plan for him. Help him to find the direction that You want him to go.

AMEN

My Father in Heaven and in my Hart,please be with all my prayer friends on pray way bless them all and pray way and let your will be done.

In the name of our Father Lord Jesus Christ Amen and Amen.