23 replies to this topic

#1 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:35 AM

First I would like to thank you for the opportunity to have a prayer listed.It's amazing and wonderful to see that our Father in Heaven's got so many Children.I'm praying to the Lord to BLESS our house hold and be with my family and friends,as well as the people reading this.I want the Lord to change my life and the lifes of my loved ones,and be with each and every living creation that the Lord created. :lol: Be Blessed and much love.

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:50 AM

Lord-I thank you for leading Bram to PrayWay-I pray that you would bless them&meet each&every need they have.

#3 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Lord-I thank you for leading Bram to PrayWay-I pray that you would bless them&meet each&every need they have.

Thank you and may God bless you as well.

AMEN...

#4 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

May God bless us all,amen to his Glory.

#5 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

AMEN...

Thank you for your prayers,God be with you all.

#6 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

AMEN...

Thank you for your prayers,God be with you all.

Good morning all,I have an Interview tomorrow please pray with me for God to let his will be done.

Have a great day.

#7 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

Good day I have prayed so long for things to go better,my Fathers got an intervew next week.Please pray that my father gets the Job. God bless.

#8 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:28 AM

Lord-I pray that you would grant this request.

#9 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:29 AM

:lol: Thank the Lord And Christ my Dad got the work and starts 1 July.
God is amazing and really does wonderful things for all.

God bless all AMEN.

Lord-I pray that you would grant this request.

#10 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:59 AM

Lord change Bram's life. Bring blessing to the household and joy that is beyond all expected. In Jesus Name. Amen

#11 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:55 AM

:D Good morning all. Jesus really did wonderful things for my family this year.Halleluya. I would now like God to provide,so that I can be able to help finnish the NBCC Church. I got this feeling in Church yesterday to help with this,so now I would like to do this. Praise the Lord he is amazing. AMEN AND AMEN.

#12 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

First I would like to thank you for the opportunity to have a prayer listed.It's amazing and wonderful to see that our Father in Heaven's got so many Children.I'm praying to the Lord to BLESS our house hold and be with my family and friends,as well as the people reading this.I want the Lord to change my life and the lifes of my loved ones,and be with each and every living creation that the Lord created. :lol:

Be Blessed and much love.

Thank you Jesus for Bram and their family. We pray for the needed changes in Bram's life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#13 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

Lord bring Bram and his household renewal in You. Growth and blessing, meet every need. In Jesus Name. Amen

#14 Bram

Bram

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:44 AM

Lord bring Bram and his household renewal in You. Growth and blessing, meet every need. In Jesus Name. Amen

Thank you,I had feedback about a position I have applied for I pry that if its God's will
that he will pore his blessing out.

THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU.....

#15 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:43 AM

Father God, thank You for the life of Bram. Father God, we stand in agreement with Bram that his/her family, house, friends and persons who have read the request be blessed. We also stand in agreement with Bram in asking for the change of lives for Bram and his/her loved ones. Father God, we know You have created a way to be saved and we ask that Bram and family follow Your path. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

First I would like to thank you for the opportunity to have a prayer listed.It's amazing and wonderful to see that our Father in Heaven's got so many Children.I'm praying to the Lord to BLESS our house hold and be with my family and friends,as well as the people reading this.I want the Lord to change my life and the lifes of my loved ones,and be with each and every living creation that the Lord created. :lol:

Be Blessed and much love.