13 replies to this topic

#1 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:21 AM

Kind prayer warriors I need your suppport at this moment. I was recently diagnoised with TB and have been on medication, this is the fourth month. The coughing and excessive sputum stopped thank God. I have a problem with breathlessness and fast heart beat which is really scary. Please pray for God to heal me of tuberculosis and to protect all my organs and cells from this disease by the blood of Jesus Christ our Lord. Dear God I remember all the people who have needs on prayway, meet each one of them their points of need. I aso lift my need of healing to you in heaven Dear God, heal me totally from tuberculosis and protect all my body organs and cells from this disease by the power of your bloods and by your stripes Jesus I recieve healing and victory over my situation. Thank you Lord for answering my prayer and answering all your children on prayway. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen

#2 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:43 AM

Dear Lord, please bless this person with healing, peace and strength. May this medicine help heal them without causing any dangerous side effects. I pray that the fast heart rate and breathlessness will resolve quickly. Help this person's physician to know how best to help them. Amen.

#3 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:54 AM

I ask You, Lord, to heal ckeyeli of tuberculosis. She does not deserve to be stricken by this sickness, but she does deserve a life free of anything negative, be it sickness or anything else. In Jesus's name I pray and thank You for healing ckeyeli. Amen. anneanne

#4 debyoung

debyoung

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:05 AM

Dear Lord. heal ckeyeli from this afflition that has been put upon her at this time. Restore her body to perfect condition and bring her comfort in her time of needs. Amen,

#5 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:06 AM

Lord, I pray for the health of ckeyeli and pray that the progeress she sees continues to imporve. Please Lord, let her be healed of this medical condition.

#6 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:56 PM

Dear Father Make this person whole.Amen.

#7 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:16 PM

Holy Father, in the Name of Jesus please grant this person complete healing from Turboculosis. Please protect her, Father. Please soothe her anxious heart. In the Name of Jesus we pray Amen.

#8 ivargasjr

ivargasjr

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:37 PM

Dear God Almighty: I know of a person you healed of T.B. I know that nothing is impossible for you. I also know that you forgave all of our iniquities and healed all of our deceases. You did it back then and you continue to do it now. I ask you to release a warmth over cheyleli this very moment. Let cheyleli become a testimony of your healing and restoring virtue. In the name of Jesus Christ! Amen and amen. Be made whole! Ismael jr.

#9 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 01:35 AM

Archangel Rapheal, You have been assigned by God to the task of healing His people. Please pay a healing visit to ckeyeli and promote health and wellness for everyone concerned. Please help lift all of our thoughts to those of faith and hope, and remove all doubts and fears. Please clear the way so that Divine health is manifested now and forever. Thank you. We give thanks and praise to God for the healing he offers ckeyeli through our prayers and the help of Archangel Rapheal.

#10 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 06:50 AM

Heavenly Father Heal this person in the name of Jesus and help all the meds to be effectivce without side effects. In Jesus name. amen

#11 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 07:07 AM

Heavenly Father- Please protect and watch over this person who is trying to battle this illness. Bless Ckeyeli and allow this person to live a healthier life , to become healed of any illness that may come to their body and allow them to walk into the true light of Jesus forever. AMEN.

#12 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 07:09 AM

God in heaven -I pray for ckeyeli,touch&heal them of this terrible affliction.Heal every cell in their body that is touched by this plague .Grant them your peace in knowing they are getting well.

#13 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:43 PM

Father, we love You and we thank You that so many have joined in agreement for this healing. Please Lord, take away the TB and restore this weakened body to full restoration. Thank you Father, In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen

#14 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:34 AM

Dear Lord please heal ckeyeli of tuberculosis. Help her breathing to become normal again. Restore her lungs and body to their full strength. In Jesus name Amen