6 replies to this topic

#1 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:51 AM

I am asking those who will, to come together and pray for a friend of mine. She is facing alot of difficulty with a troubled past, and needs God to intervene and help her to move forward and to forgive herself. She needs to see that it is never too late to begin again and that no matter what she has done, Jesus can heal her and set her free. She needs to see that she has potential and that today she can move forward and do something good in her life, in service to God and to others. Please pray for her. Thank you for your time. AngelFive

#2 bounty

bounty

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

I hope God leaqds Pam to the path of life which is best for her.

#3 Leilee

Leilee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

Our Father in Heaven, we gather here today for AngelFive's intention for Pam to start a new life with Jesus by her side. Lord, I pray that You would be with her right now and guide her to the path You want her to walk in. Show her love and protection. Let her follow Jesus' path and work Your miracles for her. I pray that future would be bright because You will be in her life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

Father, I lift Pam to you now in Jesus name and pray that she will experience the truth of your love for her. Show her who she is in you and your precious will for her life. I pray that she will be free to move forward in joy, truth, and victory. Help her to surrender to you. Thank you Jesus for working in her now. In your name I pray.

#5 ibelieveingod

ibelieveingod

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Lord heal her, I lift her up in your name. Don't lead her astray. Kindly uphold her with your victorious right hand. In Jesus' name I pray.

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

Lord bring Pam to a deeper relationship with You. Draw her near and give her a Ps. 91 experience. In Jesus Name. Amen

#7 Bralimo

Bralimo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:37 AM

I am asking those who will, to come together and pray for a friend of mine. She is facing alot of difficulty with a troubled past, and needs God to intervene and help her to move forward and to forgive herself. She needs to see that it is never too late to begin again and that no matter what she has done, Jesus can heal her and set her free. She needs to see that she has potential and that today she can move forward and do something good in her life, in service to God and to others. Please pray for her. Thank you for your time.

AngelFive

King of glory, i come boldly to the throne on grace today to plead on your child's behalf.Father i pray that you give this precious child the grace to know that you are the giver of life because you are the life.Father i pray that from today every step that she takes should be ordered by you.Lord please give her peace and joy unspeakable in Jesus name.AMEN