2 replies to this topic

#1 Arsh

Arsh

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:20 AM

My sis age is 22. Her name is "Saumya Aashoo Lata". She is suffering from Non-Hodgkins lymphoma i.e CANCER. Please pray for her.

#2 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:46 AM

My sis age is 22. Her name is "Saumya Aashoo Lata". She is suffering from Non-Hodgkins lymphoma i.e CANCER. Please pray for her.

Dear Lord,
I pray for this beautiful child of yours, I ask that you heal her, and help her through this trial in her life, I pray for the highest good to come from this entire situation and all the lives that are touched and effected because of it, see you, hear you, feel you and recognize you performing your miracles. I pray for the family to be strong and supportive and use this as a time to come together as ONE. In Jesus name, AMEN.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

Father, I come into agreement to pray for Saumya Aashoo Lata. Father, heal this woman of cancer. Drive it out of her body, never to return in Jesus name. I pray that this whole difficuty, all of it will only turn out for your good and glory. Minister truth and joy and life to this family I pray in Jesus mighty name!