16 replies to this topic

#16 alexburke

alexburke

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

Thank you for posting angelika Ive read up on all this before and I wanted to try it but my doctor said there is no cure for schizophrenia and said it was not true what I was being told from doctor hoffers information online. Here is what the website suggests Vitamin B3 (niacin or niacinamide) 0.5 2 grams 3 times daily. Vitamin B6 (for many) 250-500 mg daily. A general B vitamin formula. Vitamin C, 3 or more grams daily. Zinc (gluconate or citrate) 50 mg daily. Manganese 15-30 mg daily (if there is danger of tardive dyskinesia). I also use omega three essential fatty acids rich in EPA and less rich in DHA. The best preparation contains three times as much EPA as it does DHA. I use four large capsules twice daily This product I use is Kirunal. I just started to take 5-htp instead of my perscribed anti depressant because of the side effects of the perscribed anti depressant. 5-htp is said to be as strong or even better then perscription anti depressants. Just bought it a few days ago :) I pray god protects me from any withdraw symtoms. Here are a list of vitimens I have "Maxium Calsium 650mg" I take it 2 times dailey because I have been lactose intolerant since I was young. I just bought the calsium a few days ago. "Vitimen b12" 1200 mg once in the morning. "Omega 3 fish oils" 1000mg 2 times dailey. "vitimen C" 500mg 2 times dailey "vitimen d" 4000ui in the morning because my doctor said I had low vitimen d levels when I was diagnosed. I used to take vitimen b3 (niacin flush free kind) but I stopped after my doctor successfully convinced me it was not real. But because you reminded me and I believe you I will buy some more and try it. I'm also going to talk to my other doctor who told me to take vitimen d with my perscription because maybe he knows more about vitimen therapy then the clinic one. Thank you for all your prayers !

#17 Christiangal

Christiangal

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:20 AM

Father, heal alexburke of his mental condition, Amen.