3 replies to this topic

#1 tulipsforall

tulipsforall

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:00 AM

Please pray for me that our Almighty Father will put his foot on Satan and keep him underfoot and away from me and my famly. I feel Satan gets into our lives and messes everything up as i am trying so hard to keep my head above water. thank you. Tulip

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus that covers this woman and her family. Surround them with your angels and deliver them from every attack of the enemy. In Jesus name I pray.

#3 bounty

bounty

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:20 AM

Please pray for me that our Almighty Father will put his foot on Satan and keep him underfoot and away from me and my famly. I feel Satan gets into our lives and messes everything up as i am trying so hard to keep my head above water.
thank you.
Tulip

If your faith in God is strong, satan will flee from you like the coward he is. Satan has no power over the faithful. .

#4 obbrace

obbrace

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:53 AM

Please pray for me that our Almighty Father will put his foot on Satan and keep him underfoot and away from me and my famly. I feel Satan gets into our lives and messes everything up as i am trying so hard to keep my head above water.
thank you.
Tulip

Rom.
16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

You know what these problems are Lord that this family has been facing. For all the attacks of the enemy, I pray that the enemy will be defeated. For the trials that are to purify faith, I pray that they will grow & pass every test & be commended by You. For those lessons that are supposed to give them instruction to counsel others, please give them understanding & wisdom.

Heb.
13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.