14 replies to this topic

#1 sazzy

sazzy

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:29 PM

THANKYOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR KINDS PRAYERS, THINGS ARE SLOWLY IMPROVING BUT WE HAVE MANY NEGATIVE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR LIVES. ILL BE HONEST WITH YOU IM ONLY HERE AT THE MOMENT WITH GODS GRACE BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD LIVING WITH A GROWN MAN WHO ACTS LIKE A CHILD. IM SO FRUSTRATED AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE I JUST WANT IT ALL TO BE BETTER BUT ITS NOT, I KNOW I HAVE TO TRUST GOD BUT ITS REAL HARD WHEN MOST OF YOUR CONTROL OF YOUR LIVES HAS BEEN TOOK OVER WITH THIS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAYER FOR US, AS IM AT THE END OF MY TETHER ONCE AGAIN. PLEASE PRAYER THAT STEVES AWARENESS AND MOBILITY , BEHAVIOUR AND ALL HIS BRAIN IS RESTORED THANKYOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE, HE GETS SO FRUSTRATED BECAUSE HIS FAMILY MOVED AWAY AFTER HIS ACCIDENT SO HE DOES NOT GET ANY SUPPOT THERE. GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO US SO FAR , I CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR A TOTAL HEALING WHEN DOCTORS SAY NO WE SAY YES BY GODS REPORT IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN :angry:

#2 greenizs8

greenizs8

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:31 PM

i am praying in agreement for a full healing over your husband., listen to God and not to the drs.

#3 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:36 PM

Heavenly Father, please bring salvation to this man. Bring deliverence and healing. Remove bitterness and strife. Open his eyes to what a lovely wife he has. I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:38 PM

Heavenly father- Please listen to "Sazzy's" Prayer for healing for her husband. He needs help God to become better and Sazzy needs your love and comfort. Please guide her husband into a better direction where there is healing for his injury and protect and watch over Sazzy and her family at this time and forever. Amen. Sazzy- Listen to Greenizs8, for God is the only doctor that can possibly heal. Doctors do not have the power that God does, they only do their job. Keep the prayer going, for faith will rise over any doctor. May your husband be healed in Jesus' name I pray.

#5 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:06 PM

Father I pray for this dear woman of God. You know the situation with her husband Steve. I pray that you would heal him completely. I ask that you touch Steve's mind, will and emotions. Lord you want him to be a man of God. I pray that this wife will not be hurt any more or controlled by these emotional issues that Steve has. Selfishness and moodiness is not of God and I ask that Steve be delivered from that bondage. Stability is needed in this relationship, and you God can move in her behalf. Let her realize that you have this situation in the palm of your hand. Let her faith grow stronger and let her also realize that you are in CONTROL of Steve's recovery and the relationship. Life is far too short to have to deal with all of these complex problems. I pray for peace, happiness and blessings to be in this dear woman's life. AMEN

#6 shasha

shasha

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:41 PM

Father we come in agreement for Steve. We declare complete healing from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. We thank you for a renewed mind. We command every body part, organs, blood vessels and nerves to function properly In Jesus Name. WE thank you for this wife. We pray that you will strenghten and encourage her. We thank for giving her a peace that passes human understanding. We thank you for supplying every need in their lives according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.So often we go through tests and trials and cry out why. But Father we trust you. You said your grace is sufficient, your strenght is made perfect in our weakness. Help this family to lean on you not on their own understanding. No matter what, we realize that you are in control.Help them to solely trust you, to let go and let God In Jesus Name Amen

#7 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:51 PM

Holy Father, Thank You for this lady's utmost faith in You. Indeed, we say "yes" with her regarding her husband's healing when doctors say "no". And we know You will never let down the faithful. Please touch Steve with Your Healing Hand. Take his damaged brain and with Your Love, make it good as new. Please restore him in body and spirit. Please encourage this lady who is standing by her husband through the dark hour. Please add new hope to her life. Please improve the condition of her husband each day. Please get them through the dark period and into bright sunshine. Please restore the bliss of their marriage. In the Name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

#8 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:42 AM

Father I ask that you heal this man; that you totally restore his health. Father give his wife the strength to stand by him through these difficult times. The marriage vows say for better or worse; and Father it would seem she is sticking with him through the worse right now. Father bless her and comfort her. Help her Father, and come to Steves aid right now, and bring about a total change in his health for the better. Through you all things are possible; Father we know what your word says about healing and faith. It does not matter what the doctors say if they are negative; you are in control of this situation. We trust in your healing power, and ask that you bring healing about in this situation. Please show this wife in someway that you are changing things for the better. In the Holy Name of Jesus. amen !st. Peter 2:24-Isaiah 53:5- 3rd. John 3:2

#9 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 09:09 AM

Dear Lord please grant Sazzy and Steve many blessings. Your Lord are the Divine Physician and we pray that it is Your will to totally heal Steve of his brain injury Lord. Let his healing be rapid and full and totally amaze the doctors who doubted it. Let his mind be resored to the function of a man not a child. Let him be a living testimony to the miracles You grant. Lord bless Sazzy with good friends who can help her care for Steve as he heals.Lord this is a good Christian couple who deserves the chance to have a good long happy marriage. In Jesus name we ask total healing for Steve. Amen

#10 Friarbob

Friarbob

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 09:58 AM

heavenly Father I am praying in agreement with all of these previous prayers. I also ask that you would minister your peace that surpasses all understanding to sazzy as she takes care of her husband until such time as you restore him back to health. In Jesus' name, amen.

#11 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:42 AM

Lord, Please intervene here and restore the health of this man. Let him have complete function in body and mind. Thanks you Lord for this wife who stands by his side even in this difficult time.

#12 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:50 AM

The above prayers say what needs to be said so well, I am in complete agreement and we know Jesus is here with us also. Thank you Lord, we love you. Amen

#13 granny

granny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:21 PM

Lord i ask for complete healingin this man's headinJesus name Amen

#14 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:40 PM

Dear Lord, please bless this man with strength, healing and hope. May he feel your presence on each step of this journey. Help him to improve every day. Give him peace when he becomes frustrated. May he put all his energy into getting better and not waste it on thinking about the negative things. I ask too that his wife will always remember that you are with her. Bring supportive people into this couple's lives. Put positive professionals into their life as well. Please guide and bless this couple. Amen.

#15 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:08 PM

Archangel Rapheal, By the power of God you have granted me a full healing of fear on Tuesday and I am eternally grateful for this healing! I humbly ask that you pay a healing visit to Steve and his wife Sazzy and promote health and wellness for everyone concerned. Please help lift all of our thoughts to those of faith and hope, and remove all doubts and fears. Please clear the way so that Divine health is manifested now and forever. Thank you.