6 replies to this topic

#1 geaners

geaners

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:35 AM

Please pray for my thirteen year old son, Zach. His father lives out of state and has not been in his life most of the time. He recently went to visit and his dad was angry due to recent garnishment for child support. He told Zach that a lot of confusing things to try to get him to live with him. When Zach refused he literally has been harrassing him and telling him things to bring down his self esteem. We just moved in with my new husband who is in the army. We had to move away from the family and stabilitly that Zach has always known. He is terrified to go to a new school (which started today). He has ADD and many emotional issues. Please pray for peace and comfort to follow Zach and for good friends. Thank you.

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:48 AM

Dear Father in Heaven: I pray for Zach. You know this child does not need to be tormented and used as a pawn by his father. I pray that this father would come to know you as Lord and Savior. This boy needs unconditional Love from his father not torment. I pray that he will be able to overcome this situation with the help of many good Christian friends. Please dear Lord with your mercy and grace send in the appropriate people to minister. Heal all wounds of the past and fill this family with your perfect peace. AMEN

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:24 PM

heavenly Father have mercy upon Zach and bring peace into his life. Father heal him of ADD. Help the biological father to quit putting him down and using him. Father please help Zach to overcome all of the torments of his father. In Jesus name. amen.

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:24 PM

Father, I lift this family to you in Jesus name. Please fill Zach with your peace and wisdom. Bless him with new, wonderful friends. Give him courage and heal the pain in his heart. Speak your truth and soften his fathers heart. Thank you for your good work in Zach's life. In Jesus name I pray.

#5 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:11 PM

Dear Lord, please bless Zach with strength, peace and comfort. Help him through this difficult situation. I pray that his father will stop acting selfishly and will instead seek to act in Zach's best interest. May Zach find security and love from his family. I pray that Zach will do well in school and have good caring Christian friends. Amen.

#6 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:19 PM

Lord, I lift up Zach for Your tender mercy. Grant him the confidence to meet new people at his school and make new friends. Grant him happiness, joy and love through his mother and step-father. Amen.

#7 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:59 AM

Lord, I lift Zach to you and pray for his stress to be removed. Lord, this is such a difficult age for a child. Guide him to good role models at school who will welcome him. Allow him to easily make new friends. Soothe his worries over this crisis with his father.