10 replies to this topic

#1 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

Hey Everyone I have been in a relationship for 7 months please pray that this will be forever. Thanks Megan

#2 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:15 PM

Holy Father, please bless Megan's relationship. Please help she and her partner to grow in their love for each other keeping You at the fore of their relationship. In the Name of Jesus we pray Amen.

#3 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:12 AM

Father in Heaven, Love is a gift from Heaven. In addition to eternal love for Megan and all of her loved ones I also pray that Christ be near at either hand, Christ behind, before her stand, Christ with her where'er she go, Christ around, above, below. Praise to You Lord. May Megan and all of her loved ones feel the great love that I have for You and the enormous gratitude that I have for everything that You bring me in Your mercy and love. Amen

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:13 AM

Lord be with Megan. Give this couple Godly love and respect for each other. Let love continue to grow. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#5 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:47 PM

Father, thank you for Megan. Please fill her hear with your wisdom, discernment, and understanding. Bless her life with your love and joy. I pray for your protection upon her relationship with this young man. May your will be done in their lives Father. Help them both to seek you first and follow your ways. Bless their communication and time together. Thank you for your guidance and direction. In Jesus name I pray.

#6 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:54 PM

Dear Lord, please guide Megan. If this relationship is your will, I pray that you will bless it and help it to continue. May this couple live in a way that honors you Lord. Amen.

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:14 PM

Thanks you all.Please continue to pray Thanks Megan

#8 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:29 PM

Lord, thank You for the joy that has entered Megan's life. Lord, may this relationship be guided by You. Amen.

#9 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:16 PM

Please Lord bless this family and heal them spiritually, emotionally, and physically in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

#10 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:24 PM

Dear Lord I ask that you bless Megan. Let her put you first in life and everything else will follow. With you as our compass, we cannot get too lost in life. When we ask for your help and direction and we use your holy word and commandments we will not fail. AMEN

#11 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:41 PM

Dear God- Please bless this relationship that is taking place between Megan and the man that she picked to care for. Protect and watch over them so that they may unite togather forever. May the Good Lord bless you and your family. AMEN.