9 replies to this topic

#1 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 11:40 AM

Lord, we love you and we praise you. We thank you for the blessings of our country and cherish the freedom it gives us. Lord, give us abundantly the assurance of Your Presence. Father, please grant patience to all the people stranded at airport security lines because of the heightened security level. Keep tempers from flaring. Becoming angry among ourselves gives the enemy more fuel toward trying to destroy us. Give safety to all who try to remedy this crisis. Be with our leaders as they make crucial decisions. Father, please move on the hearts of the people who do these evil things. Reach into their souls, Lord, and rescue them from satan. Give us the mercy to pray for them. Forgive me that I find this almost impossible to do. Lord, give us safety, peace and Your love to see us thru this situation. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

#2 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 11:46 AM

Dear Lord I thank you for the fact that when I was growing up terrorist was not a word in my vocabulary. Lord it needs to be the same for all children. Lord this is such a trying time now Please Lord help people understand that things need to be done for the publics protection. Intervene Lord please so no terrorist attacks planned anywhere come to pass. Lead more and more people to You Lord. In Jesus name Amen

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:22 PM

Please Heavenly Father protect all people at the airports or that are involved in any way traveling. Father help all terrorist actions to stop, and those that are trying these things to hurt so many people; help them to be caught in their own actions; please give them a conscience, and help them to realize the harm they are trying to do..Father God help someone to reach them with the salvation message, and help them that will to come to you. Father be with the leaders help them to know what to do in this crisis. Give them wisdom. In the Holy name of Jesus. amen.

#4 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:27 PM

Dear God I ask that you will work in this situation. In your sweet name I pray Amen

#5 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:44 PM

Dear Lord: You are in control of this entie universe, and you will take charge of the terrorists and their plots for evil in this world. The devil and his cohorts are running out of time, but they will not defeat Christians and your Kingdom to come. Please keep us mindful to not fear but to place all of our trust in you AMEN

#6 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:49 AM

Lord, you place deep in our hearts the love of Mary, Help of Christians. Through her prayers grant wisdom to our leaders and integrity to our citizens. Under her protection may America be granted harmony, justice and peace. We ask this through our Lord, Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reaigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:05 AM

Lord I thank You that the UK and the USA will remain strong and united. I thank You that our young children will know a time of peace and no fear during their youth. Lord give both nations strength, wisdom,and divine fortitude. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#8 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:09 AM

Lord, I stand in agreement for thse prayers offereed here for peace. Lord, please keep us safe and bring an end to the violence in this worl. Let our children live lives free from fear and violence.

#9 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:30 AM

Father, I continue to praise you for your divine protection. I pray for those in harms way. I pray for their protection and safety. I pray Lord that your will be done and that some of those lost souls would come to know you before the end. We ask these requests in your Holy Name. AMEN

#10 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:14 PM

Dear Lord, please guide us in these difficult times. Help us to know what to do. May all who worry about their future remember to look to you in prayer. Protect us from those that seek to harm us. Amen.