JESUS YOU know I'm attending the "end" of this world bash..... :ph34r:

#587 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

Dear Father, please bless our sister Angela and keep guiding her in Your love. Lead her to the happy and abundat future. Reward her for her kind heart and love to You. Heal her wounds and fill her with joy and peace. In Jesus Name, Amen

#588 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:47 AM

Dear Father in heaven, please heal Angela Dawn fully and hold nothing back from her. Help her, my Lord and Father. You are her Father, too. I ask this in the name of Your Son Jesus, Who Is our Redeemer. Amen! Is. 53:5 - Psalm 34:19. May she BE who You want her to be that You give her the desires of her heart. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit. Save her loved ones and bless her ex-husband. Cause even her enemies to be at peace with her. Make her to know You. Create for her better things. Renew her spirit in Yours. May she do Your will. May it be done in Your strength and power to deliver us from evil! I thank You so much, because You know! Give her the health and happiness You want her to have. Jeremiah 29:11. Help, because she needs it so much. She needs You. Amen in Jesus Please be with her no matter what. Thank You for hearing me, dearest King.

#589 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:14 PM

Father reach out and hug Angela today guide and comfort her, bless her in all her needs, my she find that which she is searching for. Keep a watchful eye upon this sister today... may she feel the joy in your words thank you Father Amen

#590 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

Angela: Your thread title is "trying to wait on the Lord" .... I pray that He is blessing your life and your children. I pray that you job is well and that you are provided for. I pray that you have found where God wants you to serve Him. I pray that you have found love or have been given assurance and contentment. You are much loved here and missed. We all are trusting you to God's most capable hands. In Jesus name, Amen

#591 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:06 AM

Angela:

Your thread title is "trying to wait on the Lord" ....

I pray that He is blessing your life and your children.
I pray that you job is well and that you are provided for.
I pray that you have found where God wants you to serve Him.
I pray that you have found love or have been given assurance and contentment.
You are much loved here and missed.
We all are trusting you to God's most capable hands.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Amen Amen!
Blessings to you Angela!

#592 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Amen

#593 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

Father BLESSINGS to Angela this an every day... touch her gentle this day and remind her of the great things you have for her in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#594 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

Hi Angela! how are you?