593 replies to this topic

#31 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:45 AM

Father, I continue to raise to you my sister, Angela, asking that you would make your will clear to her by illuminating her path. Calm her spirit, Lord, and help her to rest in you during this uncertain time. I pray these things for Angela knowing full well, Lord Jesus, that they are prayers also for myself and for many others here in the PW family. Help us, Lord. We need you desperately. You are all we have...our only hope. Rescue us from trouble; heal our broken spirits. Calm our storms and reveal your Truth. Protect those whom we love. Keep them near to you and near to us. Give us wisdom and discernment in all things, Lord. Bless dear Angela today, Father. Give her great comfort and perfect peace. Help her to sense your warm and wonderful presence in her life. I ask in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#32 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

I stand in agreement with anne for angela's path of direction, that she will rest in You and be still so that she can hear Your quiet voice, that she may also remind herself that You have plans for her good, in Jesus name, Amen.

#33 Renee77

Renee77

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:27 AM

Lord, Father, I love You and You know my heart more than anyone else. Lord, I ask that You protect my heart that has been broken and is not completely healed from my broken marriage.I know my struggles have made me stronger and closer to You. Lord, today I have sadness and confusion, and I know You are not a God of confusion. Lord, I'm trying to listen to You, but I don't hear You. Lord, I need direction and guidance in my decisions. M has been good to me, but Lord it is hard not seeing him since he moved so far away to lead and help the struggling church. I know he was sent there by You and I have said if it was meant to be with us, that the doors would remain open. Lord, is the door closing? I want to protect my heart. I know satan is trying to confuse me and I feel R is praying against my relationship with M. R is persuing me and I haven't done a good job of stopping him. I love M, and he is more that I even asked for. He is a devoted minister and he helps me in my spiritual growth. Lord, I am waiting for answers and direction and I know I need to wait on You. In the Lord's name I pray, Amen.

God,
Please heal Angeladawn's heart from the broken marriage. Please direct the right man to her to be her husband. If there is any man that is in her life now who is not meant to be her husband, please make it clear to her and to that man. In Jesus' name, amen.

Dear Jesus I pray that Angeladawn will hear you and recognize your voice loud and clear and there will de no confusion,I pray for Blessings for her.Your will be done.Amen

#34 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:03 AM

Abba Father: I join Renee's prayer for "that Angeladawn will hear you and recognize your voice loud and clear and there will de no confusion". She wants what You want for her life, please tell her and give her the peace that comes with knowing. In Jesus name, Amen

#35 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

I'm trying VERY hard. I am about to hit rock bottom financially, struggling just to pay for day to day life. With this struggle is where confusion for R is also. He can provide me with a life I could have never imagined. It's sick!!!! Satan brings this man that hurt me when we dated to cause confusion in my life in regards to M, but to further intise me with the relief I would have financially. R is not my answer. It would be an easy way out of my dire need for money. This is why I know it has to be coming from satan. Yet, I continue with confusion. I miss M, terribly and I'm beginning to believe that he didn't love me as he said he did. Ofcourse, I also know satan would want me to believe that. However, if you really love someone, do you let distance end your relationship? I just don't know. Father, I love You so very much. Lord, I know I should not be afraid, but I am. I am about to lose the place where I live and maybe my car. Lord, I need guidance and favor. I need another job or tutoring. PLease guide me to a means to survive this financial strain I am under. Give me wisdom and truth in this matter. Father, my heart has been shattered over and over the last three years. Last night Ken yelling and cursing at me hurt so badly. Lord, if his words are true, please reveal that to me. I do not want to be in denial. Lord, I NEED Your truth today. I need your truth in matters about reflecing on myself as well as M. Lord, why does it feel like I am supposed to keep the door open? Lord, let me know. Show me. Lord, I REALLY want to live the life YOU have planned for me regardless of what my flesh desires. Father, I need YOU to give me clear affirmation. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#36 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:16 AM

Psalm 27:13 (The Message)  13-14 I'm sure now I'll see God's goodness       in the exuberant earth.    Stay with God!       Take heart. Don't quit.    I'll say it again:       Stay with God. Angela, hang on. Use His Word to guide your prayers, Sweetie. He will speak to you there. Don't believe the lies from the enemy. Don't let him taunt you with fear. Claim the Truth and the Light. Love, Anne

#37 michaelnjogu

michaelnjogu

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:33 AM

Amen. May our gracious Lord hear us.

#38 jose v

jose v

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:50 AM

Dear Lord I ask you in Jesus Name to make this woman strong and keep her save from all the wrong things. And Lord I pray that you will give her the right answers in Jesus Name Amen.We will keep on praying for you stay strong.

#39 Rajan Philip

Rajan Philip

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:00 AM

Lord, Father, I love You and You know my heart more than anyone else. Lord, I ask that You protect my heart that has been broken and is not completely healed from my broken marriage.I know my struggles have made me stronger and closer to You. Lord, today I have sadness and confusion, and I know You are not a God of confusion. Lord, I'm trying to listen to You, but I don't hear You. Lord, I need direction and guidance in my decisions. M has been good to me, but Lord it is hard not seeing him since he moved so far away to lead and help the struggling church. I know he was sent there by You and I have said if it was meant to be with us, that the doors would remain open. Lord, is the door closing? I want to protect my heart. I know satan is trying to confuse me and I feel R is praying against my relationship with M. R is persuing me and I haven't done a good job of stopping him. I love M, and he is more that I even asked for. He is a devoted minister and he helps me in my spiritual growth. Lord, I am waiting for answers and direction and I know I need to wait on You. In the Lord's name I pray, Amen.

O Mary, "full of grace and blessed among women," stretch out the hand of your motherly protection, we ask you, upon us who gather round your queenly throne as your handmaidens, obedient to your command and resolved with your help to bring to realization in ourselves and our sisters the ideals of truth and Christian perfection.
Our eyes are fixed on you in admiration, immaculate Virgin; you who are loved by the Heavenly Father above all others!
O Virgin Spouse of the Holy Spirit!
Tender Mother of Jesus!
Obtain for us from your Divine Son the grace to reflect your sublime virtues in our conduct, according to our age and condition of life.
Grant that we may be spotless and pure in our thoughts and in our behavior; gentle, affectionate, and sympathetic companions to our husbands; to our children solicitous, vigilant and wise mothers; prudent administrators of our homes; exemplary citizens of our dear country; faithful daughters of the Church, ever ready to allow ourselves to be guided by her in thought and deed.
Help us, loving Mother, to be truly devoted to the duties of our state of life; help us make our homes true centers of spiritual life and active charity, schools where consciences will be rightly formed, gardens where every virtue will flourish.
Give us your help that in social and political life we may be patterns of deep faith, of consistent and gracious Christian practice, of incorruptible integrity, and of well-balance judgment based upon the solid principles of religion.
Bless these our resolutions which you have inspired us to make and the trials you have helped us to bear; may we with your aid come to see their abundant fruits in time and in eternity.
Amen.

#40 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

thanks for the prayers. Lord, I'm thinking I'm deaf to You. Lord, forgive me. I beg for forgiveness for my stubborness. I am needing guidance. I am needing direction. Lord, I feel strong and weak at the same time. Lord, heal my heart and guide my steps. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#41 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:51 PM

Our Father in Heaven
I pray that angeladawn will find a suitable answer regarding her choice in life partner
I pray that You bless her and fill her with your Holy Spirit
Amen

#42 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:40 AM

feeling defeated and anxious today. Missing M like mad. Not hearing him or seeing him is causing me to hurt. Also facing the financial devistation I am in is keeping me from sleep. Trying to just trust this morning as I leave for school.

#43 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:11 AM

We all have our dark days, it's how we handle them that's the true test. I can't count how many times I have woken up just feeling defeated and not wanting to try anymore. Then a voice says don't give up, and my grandmother says don't give up, and then I come online and read prayers by my prayway family and they say don't give up. Well I am passing it on to you: DON"T GIVE UP! As hard as it rains sometimes, as violent as the storm may be, the sun must come out and shine. Your snshine is closer than you may realize. Don't lose heart or hope. You have a giant adopted family right her praying for you. We don't have to understand God's ways, we just have to trust Him. God bless you this day and everyday. Looking foward to great news. I have a feeling its coming! Lord God, I pray that You be with angeladawn this day. Wipe away all fear and anxiety and fill her with joyful hope and renewed strength and faith in You. Lord I pray that she finishes this race in victory and always give You the praise and honor and glory. Thank You Father for Your mercy and Your goodness. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#44 Rajan Philip

Rajan Philip

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:20 AM

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

#45 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:20 AM

I will NEVER give up even on these days I feel so very bad. Father, thank you for this day as every moment is a gift. Thank you Lord for friends here that pray for me and give me words of encouragement. Thank you, Lord for loving me just the way I am - a broken sinner. Lord, You are my light along the path. Lord I'm at a crossroads with so many things in my life and I need You to guide me down the correct road. Father, close the door to M and heal my heart if that relationship is not what you have planned. I love M very much, but I KNOW your plan is best. To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul; in YOU I trust, O my God. (Psalm 25:1-2) Show me your ways, OLord, for You are God my Saviour, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love,(Psalm 25:4-6) For the sake of You name, O Lord, forgive my iniquity, though it is great.(Psalm 25:11) Lord, I think I know some of the direction I need to take in regards to R. I'm asking for the words and courage to speak. Lord, surely M hasn't forgotten that he loves me? Lord, if he doesn't love me, that would mean he lied when he told me, and for what motive. Please let me see and hear and know the TRUTH about M. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.