593 replies to this topic

#1 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

Lord, Father, I love You and You know my heart more than anyone else. Lord, I ask that You protect my heart that has been broken and is not completely healed from my broken marriage.I know my struggles have made me stronger and closer to You. Lord, today I have sadness and confusion, and I know You are not a God of confusion. Lord, I'm trying to listen to You, but I don't hear You. Lord, I need direction and guidance in my decisions. M has been good to me, but Lord it is hard not seeing him since he moved so far away to lead and help the struggling church. I know he was sent there by You and I have said if it was meant to be with us, that the doors would remain open. Lord, is the door closing? I want to protect my heart. I know satan is trying to confuse me and I feel R is praying against my relationship with M. R is persuing me and I haven't done a good job of stopping him. I love M, and he is more that I even asked for. He is a devoted minister and he helps me in my spiritual growth. Lord, I am waiting for answers and direction and I know I need to wait on You. In the Lord's name I pray, Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

God, Please heal Angeladawn's heart from the broken marriage. Please direct the right man to her to be her husband. If there is any man that is in her life now who is not meant to be her husband, please make it clear to her and to that man. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:32 AM

Dear Lord,receive angeldawn's confusion and sadness and replace them with calm,peace,clarity,and a confident hope in You. Lord,what a hard thing to endure.Please take this sister's heart,and heal it's broken-ness,and guide her footsteps now,and give her direction.Surround Angeldawn with Your love & support,and take this matter into Your arms and deal with it according to Your will. Father,plz protect Angeldawn and her heart right now,for she is vulnerable.Lord,thankyou for Your mercy,kindness,and compassion.You are surely Angeldawn's Shepherd,and all her needs will be met through Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. In the Name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

#4 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

My heart is broken today. M and I broke up yesterday due to the uncertainty of his job. He has been 6 hours away from me for about three months as the interem minister and now he is in the process of interviews and calls from churches all over the country and doesn't know where God will lead him, but it appears even further away. I haven't slept or ate. M is the man I prayed for, Godly and good. I am hopeful that he will get settled and have second thoughts about us. The last 5 months with him have been amazing, but today I grieve. On one hand I know this is right because M follows what he feels God has intended, but on the other hand I feel like satan might have had a hand in this. One thing is for sure, M is an awesome man of God and I was very lucky to be loved by him. Lord, my pain is deep, my tears stain my face, my heart swells with agony. I KNOW you have something wonderful for me, but today I am sad. I'm begging You Lord to let me feel Your peace. I am weak today and this has brought me back to my knees. I love M very much Lord, and want to spend my life with him; but, I know it may not be your plan for me. I just don't feel like the door to M is closed. I have felt like he and I were meant to be. Lord, he helped my spiritual growth and he said I helped his. Lord, I know I do not deserve favor. I am a sinner and I feel so unworthy; however, Lord, Father, Daddy, I'm begging for favor with M. Lord, if M is not part of the plan then please, quickly heal me and help me to be strong again. Help me to make good decisions and discern. I know in my grief I have made poor decisions trying to heal myself. Daddy, I give You me, broken, broken, broken. I ask You to heal me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

I know how you feel. Today, my ex-boyfriend told me that he has started dating again. It hurts. Lord, I pray for Angeladawn and myself. We are Your daughters and are praying to You to give each of us the right men to be our husbands whoever they may be. Please heal our hearts from our past love relationships with men. In Jesus' name, amen.

#6 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

Lord I also lift friendofpiece up to You today. Lord, Your love is all we need, let us feel that love and where we are not listening, help us to open our minds to hear You. Lord, You have great plans for each of us, and these plans may not line up with the plans we had for ourselves, but I know Your plan is best. I am waiting Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

Lord bring comfort to FOP and to Angela. Heal their hearts. Bring to them someone who will love them and make them special to him. In Jesus Name. Amen

#8 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

:( so sorry to hear this... especially after all you have been through. you are in our prayers. Lord, please quickly comfort angela. this is a fresh blow to the wound that still hasn't healed from her divorce... ease her pain and give her peace. comfort her and dry her tears. show her very clearly if this relationship is meant to be or not. if so, help them to communicate and work through the challenge of distance. if not, heal this pain and release her emotionally.... send Your perfect mate for her if it is not M. in Jesus' name we pray for comfort and wisdom, amen!

#9 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

thanks, I've been pretty strong with moments of weakness. Having one right now. It's so hard knowing the man I prayed and dreamed about came into my life and slipped through my hands. I am on my knees in sorrow again. On top of that, my financial state is really bad right now. I am fixing to hit rock bottom with no way out. I am keeping my sights on the Lord, knowing he has NEVER forsaken me and right now it seems bleak, but there has to be light. Lord, Father, I am here weak again. Lord, I love You so very much and I know that You are right here with me every tear I cry. I know You know my pain. Lord, I want to ask why, but it is not my place to question Your plans for me. But, Father, I am begging for You to relieve me of my pain. Show me how to heal. Show me how to let go of M if that is Your will. Lord, if it is your will for us to be together once things in his life settle down, Lord, clearly keep that door open for me; otherwise I beg You, help me to close and lock that door so that I can move on. I ask this for my friends here too. I ask that we each be given affirmation on what You want in our lives. Lord, I ask that You be with M in his search for permanent job and also in his mission work coming up. Lord, I You know I love M and I love that he follows You. Direct and guide his steps. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#10 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

I am so sorry Angela.
As soon as I read your news the book The Dream Giver came to mind.
...... sometimes God wants us to give up our dreams to Him, before He gives them back to us.
That is my prayer for you.
In Jesus name,
Amen

HUGS

Hugs Hugs

Hugs Hugs Hugs

hugs hugs hugs hugs

hugs

hugs

hugs

hugs

#11 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

L-rd, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Amen.

#12 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

I guess I need to read The Dream Giver. Mike, you ALWAYS give me good words. You are truely a blessing to me and many others. I hope you realize that. You have made a huge impact on my life, my walk, my faith. For that my friend, many jewels on your crown :) You really inspire me to be strong in faith and to continue my growth and walk. Father, I thank You so very much for my dear friends here. Lord, I remember the day You lead me to this site. Lord, I was in California with my now ex-inlaws. My divorce was quickly approaching. I was weak and I was struggling to see the light. Lord, I see now. I see the movement YOU were making in my life. I see how much You comforted me and loved me. Lord, I was not and am not worthy, yet You love me and never forsake me. Lord, I want to be a testament to Your love, mercy, and grace. I do struggle and I hurt. I am wiping tears of sorrow from my face right now, but Lord, I KNOW You are right here with me. I ask that I am able to hear Your message to me. I need wisdom and guidance. Lord, I love M so very much and I feel like this story is not over, but I don't want to be a fool. Lord, please reveal to me if I should close this door and let me see it clearly. Give me affirmation I cannot deny. I know I need to wait for You. I know it is in Your time. So Lord, I am waiting. I am waiting on You. Lord, I love You so very much and now You have something great in store for me. Lord, I pray for M today. I ask that his sermon today reached his congregation the way You intended and that their hearts were open. I ask that You be with M as he plans his two mission trips and provide financial favor for the groups going. Lord, M has been a blessing in my life and I thank You; but I hurt so badly knowing he is gone, but not knowing if it is permanent. I don't know how to grieve. Do I let completely go? Lord, I need to know, and You know I will do Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#13 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Dear Lord, please support Angela in her trials and lead her out of her confusion. Show her clearly the way to go and bless her on this way. Bless her abundantly and let her feel your eternal unconditional love. In Jesus name, Amen

#14 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:46 AM

Angela, I am so sorry to hear this, and I am praying! We will continue to TRUST and BELIEVE that God Himself is going to move in your situation and on your behalf!! Even when it doesn't feel like it, He SEES what you're going through, He SEES your tears and pain, He KNOWS your heart and He WILL NOT FAIL YOU! He has PROMISED to give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, and He ALWAYS keeps His promises! Angela, God WILL FULFILL HIS PURPOSES FOR YOUR LIFE! HE WILL!! EVEN when it seems so dark.... EVEN when the path isn't clear... EVEN when the world has lost all its color.... EVEN when everything is falling apart all around you...EVEN when you feel like you have no tears left, and you're in the deepest pit and have no hope of rescue.... HE is THERE! HE is WITH YOU! He is Your Savior, your Redeemer, your Strong Tower, your Fortress, your Defender, your Friend, your Prince of Peace, your Shield, your Father, and your MIGHTY GOD!! The Word of God PROMISES that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him! So, just hang on! His reward is coming! Your morning is coming! Even though the night has been long, joy comes in the morning! Hold on to His nail-scarred hand! We are here and we are with you and we will all see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!

#15 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:07 AM

Angela, Sending you my love an dmy prayers, Sweetie. Anne Lord, please help Angela through this difficult time of upheaval and anxiety. We can all relate to her feelings, as we have all found ourselves empty at the foot of the cross and wondering what comes next. The fear of lost love, whether it is a family member, a friend, a romance...it can be crippling. We know in our hearts that you want us to make you the great love of our lives and not to look for complete fulfillment in any human being--not even our spouses or parents. Even so, we have hearts of flesh that have a difficult time separating the wide-open love that you call us to for others, and the 100% love above all else that you call us to in you. Abba Father, even as I am leaning hard on you for my own comfort in the realm of love today, I raise up the heart of my friend Angela. She's been through a lot and has had to deal with so many powerful emotions. Help her through this very difficult time. Carry her when she is tired. Whisper peace into her heart and soul. Comfort her, Lord, as she is your own dear daughter. Show her the way forward along your path of blessing and peace. I ask these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.