13 replies to this topic

#1 lyric0ne

lyric0ne

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:50 AM

I've been experiencing some pain on the left side of my chest, it especially hurts everytime I take a really deep breath, and I just kind of dealt with it until it has persisted up until this point. I finally broke down and made an appointment yesterday. but I am so unbelievably worried it's all I can think about. I've been on the internet trying to get an idea of what it could be, and from what I found has only put more fear in my heart. I found things that suggested that it could be lung cancer or lupus, and I think I'm only 36 years old, and I have three kids I'd like to be around for. I haven't cried, but I'm close to it. I've been praying to God, and praying that it's pleurisy, which is a condition I've had before, but not this bad. I know that you guys don't know anything about me, but for those who can, can you please pray for me that it isn't anything serious like cancer or lupus please. I wish that I could stop worrying, please pray that I can find peace before this appointment.Thank you very much...Maria

#2 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:12 AM

Dear Lord please be with Maria. Calm her fears. Let the pain she is experiencing be something that can be treated easily. Lord please remove this pain from her. Restore her to full health so she may care for her three children. In Jesus name Amen

#3 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:46 AM

Lord, I lift MAria up to you and pray the doctor will find nothing wrong with her. I pray that the doctor have good news. Lord, ease her worries and do not let her be uspet before the appointment.

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:21 AM

Dear heavenly Father please be with Maria and help this pain not to be of any serious nature. Father take all worry and fear from her; because we realize satan will always put the worst doubts in our minds about ourselves that he can. Father protect her from the enemy. I ask that you would heal Maria and make her totally whole. In Jesus name. amen.

#5 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:34 AM

Dear Lord, may Maria trust that you will be with her through whatever challenge she is facing. Bring her strength, peace, hope and healing. Amen.

#6 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 11:01 AM

Dear God Make Maria whole. In your wonderful name I pray Amen

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:05 AM

Father in heaven-I pray that you touch&heal Maria

#8 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:10 PM

Dear Lord I pray for Maria. You know the physical pain that she is experiencing. I pray that you would remove that and make her feel normal again. I plead the precious blood of Jesus over her for her complete and total healing. AMEN

#9 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 10:43 PM

Father we love you and we thank you for our blessings. We pray for Maria to be healthy and not be anxious. Please let the pain she is having be something simple that can be treated easily. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

#10 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:48 PM

Maria needs You now, dear God. She has bad pain in her chest and feels very worried. She can't stop thinking about this pain she is so worried. Comfort her now, please God. Assure her that she doesn't have anything serious, God, and please let her have a good appointment filled with ease and comfort about her condition. Heal her dear Lord in Heaven, in Jesus's mighty name. I thank You for the answer before it arrives. Amen. anneanne

#11 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:54 PM

I pray you lift this person up and give them healing. in Jesus' name, Amen.

#12 IAMHIS

IAMHIS

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:13 PM

Maria, I too am having medical problems and the wait for the appointment and outcome seems unbearable. The things we read on the internet can scare you. But by his stripes we are healed. Where two are more are gather in his name he is in the mist. Father, it is I your child standing in the gap for your dear daughter Maria, I asked that you wrap your arms around her and comfort her through this ordeal. I ask that you heal her mind, body and spirit. Strengthen her that she maybe a witness of your good works. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen!

#13 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:37 AM

Holy Father, in the Name of Jesus, please engulf Maria in Your Loving Care. Please soothe her worried heart. Wipe off all anxiety. Please allow her to receive good news from the doctors very soon. Heavenly Doctor, please grant her healing from the pain in the chest. Restore her in body and spirit. Amen.

#14 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:45 AM

Dear Lord: I pray that Maria is feeling better and that she is whole. I pray that the chest pain is over and that she feels normal. AMEN