7 replies to this topic

#1 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:34 PM

Please God feed the hungry and poor in Belise.

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

Father, I lift up the people of Belize to you now in Jesus name. Father, provide for them. Feed them, minister to them, bless them. Fill this with the wonderful knowledge of you love for them. In your mighty name I pray.

#3 mandellin

mandellin

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:23 AM

Heavenly Father, I ask that you please place your hand upon Belize and its people. Please help them with their daily struggles and help encourage those who are reaching out to this nation.

#4 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

Father I lift up Belize to you. I ask that you send many to minister to them spiritually and that you give them the wisdom and desire to listen. Let there be a great spiritual revival and that many will come to you. In Jesus name. Amen.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

FATHER GOD ,WE LIFT THE PEOPLE OF BELIZE TO YOUR MIGHTY THRONE OF GRACE ..WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL SEND MANNA FROM HEAVEN & WATER TO DRINK..THANK YOU FOR USEING OTHERS TO PROVIDE FOR THE PEOPLE ..LORD I PRAY THE CHILDREN ,NEVER GO TO BED HUNGRY.MAY THE PEOPLE CALL OUT TO YOU LORD ,MAY THEY SEEK YOU AND CALL TO YOU FATHER GOD..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

FATHER GOD ,WE LIFT THE PEOPLE OF BELIZE TO YOUR MIGHTY THRONE OF GRACE ..WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL SEND MANNA FROM HEAVEN & WATER TO DRINK..THANK YOU FOR USEING OTHERS TO PROVIDE FOR THE PEOPLE ..LORD I PRAY THE CHILDREN ,NEVER GO TO BED HUNGRY.MAY THE PEOPLE CALL OUT TO YOU LORD ,MAY THEY SEEK YOU AND CALL TO YOU FATHER GOD..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Precious Heavenly Father:

I stand in agreement with these prayers. Matthew 18:19-20. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#7 Sam

Sam

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:18 AM

Lord, please work in the hearts and minds of the people of Belize and the world looking on, and have mercy so that they may receive the food, water and shelter they're lacking. Please act soon, Lord. Amen.

#8 termite

termite

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Father I lift up Belize to you. I ask that you send many to minister to them spiritually and that you give them the wisdom and desire to listen. Let there be a great spiritual revival and that many will come to you. In Jesus name. Amen.

Amen, I agree with these prayers. Call the right people to reach out to the people of Belize. Grant that generosity would flow and your blessings flow through this place. Open up the flood gates. Pour out your mercy, healing, grace, blessings upon this land and may they see your goodness, glorify you and receive your salvation. In JESUS name.