9 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

Please pray for healing for my dad's eye. He has been seeing a black circle/ring in the line of vision of one of his eyes for several weeks now. Pray that whatever is causing this will be completely healed and that he will not see the black circle/ring anymore. Please pray that he will go to the right opthalmologist for him who will be kind, knowledgeable, competent, and caring. Thanks.

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

Father I ask that you bring healing to this precious father. Remove this visual defect and restore his vision to better than before. When he awakens in the morning let it be the first thing that he notices and let him give you all of the praise and glory. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:43 PM

Father, I pray for healing for this Dad in Jesus name. Restore his vision to normal without any problems. Thank you for healing this man! In Jesus name I pray.

#4 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:48 AM

O Father, In the name of Jesus, I now plead the Blood of Jesus on 'Friend of peace' father entire physical body especialy the eyes, on his entire soul and on his entire spirit. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any demons that may try and come against him. I Plead the Blood of Jesus against any humans that may try and come against him. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophes that may come against him. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any diseases, illnesses or sicknesses that could possibly strike his body. Father, in the name of Jesus, I have full faith and belief that the Blood of Jesus will now protecting 'Friend of peace' father against all of the things that I have just Pled His Blood on. I give thanks and pray this In Jesus Precious Name. Amen

#5 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:50 PM

Dearest Heavenly Father,i bring b4 You FOP's father.Lord thanku for the knowledge that You are a Healer.I delight in the fact,that you are incomparable in this field too,for noone has EVER healed like You do! You are the ULTIMATE Healer! So,it is with faith in my heart of Your abilities,and trust in You, that I ask for Your tender touch,Your tender healing touch over FOP's dad's eye.Father,I know that as I pray this prayer,You already know exactly what is wrong with FOP's dad's eye.You understand what is causing him to see a black circle in his vision. Lord,I am boastful of the fact that my God can heal anything,and that nothing is impossible for, and to Him! Father,I seek full restoration of this mans eye,and that all parts of his body be operating the perfect way You designed them to operate. Thanku that all things are possible to You,and that we can count on Your faithfulness for FOP's father. In the loving name of Jesus Christ I pray.Amen.

#6 amberandrei

amberandrei

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:34 AM

Please pray for healing for my dad's eye. He has been seeing a black circle/ring in the line of vision of one of his eyes for several weeks now. Pray that whatever is causing this will be completely healed and that he will not see the black circle/ring anymore. Please pray that he will go to the right opthalmologist for him who will be kind, knowledgeable, competent, and caring. Thanks.

God,
Please bring complete and immediate healing to FOP's dad
I pray that whatever this black circle ring on the vision of his dad
will not cause a serious problem on his eyes. Please direct him
to the right opthalmologist that is kind, caring and knowledgeable
I ask and pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

#7 rahkit2002

rahkit2002

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:46 AM

lord bless his dad with miracle & clear vision
thanks

God,
Please bring complete and immediate healing to FOP's dad
I pray that whatever this black circle ring on the vision of his dad
will not cause a serious problem on his eyes. Please direct him
to the right opthalmologist that is kind, caring and knowledgeable
I ask and pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

#8 Rajan Philip

Rajan Philip

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:35 AM

Jesus, give sight to this person whom we are praying, so that he will proclaim your glory, amen.

#9 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:08 AM

O Father, In the name of Jesus, I now plead the Blood of Jesus on 'Friend of peace' father entire physical body especialy the eyes, on his entire soul and on his entire spirit. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any demons that may try and come against him. I Plead the Blood of Jesus against any humans that may try and come against him.

I plead the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophes that may come against him. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any diseases, illnesses or sicknesses that could possibly strike his body.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I have full faith and belief that the Blood of Jesus will now protecting 'Friend of peace' father against all of the things that I have just Pled His Blood on. I give thanks and pray this In Jesus Precious Name. Amen

Father God,
I pray in agreement with this and with all of my family and friends who pray for my dad. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#10 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:25 PM

Lord Jesus we stand together for F.O.P dad and say be healed and sight be normal In the name Of Jesus ..amen