4 replies to this topic

#1 LydiaR

LydiaR

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:00 AM

Please pray for my situation with Jason and my family. My realtionship and family life is constantly being attacked , the devastation this is causing to my entire family is immense and my mother collapsed at the weekend as a result of not being able to cope with seeing me go through such immense stress in my personal and financial life. Her mother my grand mother died two weeks ago and after hearing about my situation with Jason taking a backward turn this only added to my family's grief , which is why she collapsed. My partner Jason is also being attacked spiritually with his mother still sick from cancer and he is now pulling away from me - we were supposed to meet in London on his next trip here and now these plans have been cancelled - he has made no mention of seeing me, I have no idea why. Please pray for him and my family, I feel suicidal and I cannot go on believing in God if he will not interceed in restoring my family and my relationship. I don't care about my finances, even though my career is all I have - which is really, really unbearable for me to accept that this is all God wants for me whilst the chance of marriage and motherhood with Jason seems so unimportant to God. Please pray all demonic attacks of destruction are halted once and for all... I cannot go on anymore like this.

#2 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:58 PM

Lord God! We come before You, bearing with our Sister in Christ, who is suffering with such a deep grief in her heart and in her life right now. We ask for Your assistance to be upon her. We ask for her spiritual life to be renewed from within. Empower her to overcome this terrible time of attack in her walk with You. Bless her life with renewal of hope. Have mercy upon her cries for help and assistance in all these family matters and what is also going on with Jason. Make a way for Your mercy and love to wash over and through and upon all these circumstances at hand! We bind the evil attacks of the enemy, in the name of our Precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. According to Your mercy, love and power and might, may it be done! AMEN!

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:57 AM

Father God I pray in agreement with blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight. Father in any way help this sister in Christ. In the name of Jesus amen.

#4 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:57 PM

Father I pray that You touch this woman and move upon her situation in a mighty way. I pray You give her a renewed faith in You and new strength to see things through and to carry on fighting for what she wants and believes in. I pray that You remove all evil that dwells in this situation that she may draw closer to You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#5 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:47 PM

Please pray for my situation with Jason and my family. My realtionship and family life is constantly being attacked , the devastation this is causing to my entire family is immense and my mother collapsed at the weekend as a result of not being able to cope with seeing me go through such immense stress in my personal and financial life. Her mother my grand mother died two weeks ago and after hearing about my situation with Jason taking a backward turn this only added to my family's grief , which is why she collapsed.

My partner Jason is also being attacked spiritually with his mother still sick from cancer and he is now pulling away from me - we were supposed to meet in London on his next trip here and now these plans have been cancelled - he has made no mention of seeing me, I have no idea why. Please pray for him and my family, I feel suicidal and I cannot go on believing in God if he will not interceed in restoring my family and my relationship. I don't care about my finances, even though my career is all I have - which is really, really unbearable for me to accept that this is all God wants for me whilst the chance of marriage and motherhood with Jason seems so unimportant to God.

Please pray all demonic attacks of destruction are halted once and for all... I cannot go on anymore like this.

Father God In The Name of Jesus, we come to you right now agreeing together according to Your Word. Standing on your promises and knowing that you have already answered this request even as we are praying now according to ( Matt. 21:21-22, John 16:23-24, Matt. 17:20, Matt. 18:19-20, and Hebrews 13:5 ). We thank you for it Father, and we give you all the honor, the praise, and the glory for it all. In the wonderful, glorious name of Jesus we pray.
AMEN!

Always Remember This: We Love You, and God Loves You.
We are praying for you, and yours each and every day.
May God Richly Bless And Keep You as our prayer.
If you need prayer, counseling, or would like to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, or if you just want to talk, or whatever the needs might be you can (call), (write), or (e-mail) us anytime .
We will be more than glad to pray with you, to counsel with you, to talk with you, or whatever the needs might be.
We are always here for you .

We have for you absolutely free of charge Books to Download . Just go to www.soulharborchurch.net and go to Free Books and download . This is our way of saying thank you for visiting our website .
May God Richly Bless You and Yours, and Have A Blessed Week In Jesus Name.

Pastor George

SOUL HARBOR CHURCH MINISTRIES
28 High Bluff Road
Rome, Georgia 30165 U.S.A.
Phone: 706-232-4493
E-Mail: soulharborchurch@soulharborchurch.net

PASTOR: George R. Downs