1 reply to this topic

#1 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:18 PM

Lord, I have always said when I post a problem here, you always answer, now I am not so sure. Maybe I just need to vent while waiting for your answer. Lord, the doctors have found 2 more spots on my most recent CAT scan, I am an inch away from losing my home, the mortgage company has not paid my taxes or my insurance and my wonderful dog of 12.5 years does not have much time left. I'm sorry if I sound like I am whining, but I am getting too old for this. Please help soon. Amen

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:53 PM

Loving Father, thank You that You understand when we cast all our cares upon You. You are faithful and kind, Father. You know everything about us even before we bring up problems to You, the answer is already given. O Lord, I seek Your mercy and grace upon Marapida. Help him not to lost faith in Your saving grace, Father. Remind him that You are in control. Send in Your Spirit to strengthen him in all areas, Father. As he trusts You, I pray that his home will not be taken away from him. That financial miracle will be upon him to ensure that he will live comfortably for the rest of his life. That healing is upon him because of the promise of Your Word that by Jesus' stripes we are healed. Thank You, Father for giving us the assurance that all is well with us. We give You glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.