6 replies to this topic

#1 mega

mega

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:51 PM

i am very sad about my exams i am not passing any 1 yet because of hard paper please pray for me in name of our lovingly lord of jesus.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:36 AM

God, Please give mega all wisdom and knowledge to pass mega's exams and let no paper be hard for mega. Let mega pass all mega's papers too. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 squelsh

squelsh

Prayer Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:03 AM

Lord i pray for Mega and ask that you would help her in all she does. Help her to do the studying for her exams and when she goes to sit them I ask that your peace will be with her enabling her to get good marks.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 03:40 AM

God,
Please give mega all wisdom and knowledge to pass mega's exams and let no paper be hard for mega. Let mega pass all mega's papers too. In Jesus' name, amen.

Father, I agree with this prayer for Mega. Thank You for Your grace which is working in her life right now. Help her to trust You and believe that she will pass all her examinations with flying colours. Praise God. May she testify of Your goodness soon, Father. All glory is Yours, Lord. Thank You for giving Mega good result in this exam, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 wonderful

wonderful

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:09 AM

i need a pray, i wrote POST UME. i need your Prayers. i want to go to school this year.

#6 Pride

Pride

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:37 AM

i am very sad about my exams i am not passing any 1 yet because of hard paper please pray for me in name of our lovingly lord of jesus.

#7 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:29 AM

Dear Lord, I pray for mega to be instilled with the knowledge, wisdom, strength and motivation to endure the challenges of school. I pray that you help Mega pass the exams and to overcome any trials at this time. I ask this in JESUS name, AMEN.