4 replies to this topic

#1 latinking

latinking

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:40 PM

Just 2 hours ago or so my friend came over, we were just going to chill, anyway he offered me some weed (i knew he was going to ask this) but i said yes when in my mind i was saying no. Then we went into my backyard and smoked the stuff,i felt a heavy buzz but the guilt was there, this is my 3rd day in a row i said i would stop smoking but i do it anyways. I have also asked God for healing but i feel like the weed is getting in the way of me getting a miracle, i feel frustrated. I always say i want to quit and stop but theres always temptation, i had to tell my friend that i dont want to smoke anymore because it gives me anxiety and stomache ache sometimes. I dont know ho to pray to God and ask for forgiveness because i feel like i failed him too much, i just want to stop this, im tired of it, my money is getting wasted, i feel tired all the time,anxiety,i cant even walk right now im in crutches, makes me depressed.

#2 latinking

latinking

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:20 PM

bump :(

#3 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:19 PM

Father in heaven please wrap your arms around latinking and remind him that you are a forgiving god and upon his repentance he has already been forgiven by you lord show him how to forgive himself dear. lord lead anyone who is not aligned with you lord away from this soul lord lead others of your choosing to befriend him and draw him close to you. lord we bind and cast out that drug induced spirit lord. you have victory in latin king and satan is defeated. cleanse his body and mind of even tolerated weed In jesus name amen

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:57 AM

Lord lead this person to know You as Savior and Friend. Remind him that You already know all of his weaknesses and sins and You already bore punishment for them. Strengthen him in You, and strengthen his friend too. In fact, give them both such a desire for You that the desire for pot just fades away. In Jesus name. Amen

#5 rosie1

rosie1

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:49 AM

Just 2 hours ago or so my friend came over, we were just going to chill, anyway he offered me some weed (i knew he was going to ask this) but i said yes when in my mind i was saying no. Then we went into my backyard and smoked the stuff,i felt a heavy buzz but the guilt was there, this is my 3rd day in a row i said i would stop smoking but i do it anyways. I have also asked God for healing but i feel like the weed is getting in the way of me getting a miracle, i feel frustrated. I always say i want to quit and stop but theres always temptation, i had to tell my friend that i dont want to smoke anymore because it gives me anxiety and stomache ache sometimes. I dont know ho to pray to God and ask for forgiveness because i feel like i failed him too much, i just want to stop this, im tired of it, my money is getting wasted, i feel tired all the time,anxiety,i cant even walk right now im in crutches, makes me depressed.

The Bible is clear that the flesh wars against the spirit and that is what is going on in you right now. You go with the flesh saying "Yes" while your Spirit wants you to go with God and says "No" yet He created you with free will and you ignore the "No" voice. Cannabis creates mood swings, anxiety, paranoia, depression, physical problems like stomach ache and joint pains and is more dangerous than smoking tobacco as it can cause throat, tongue and lung cancer as well as trigger psychotic illness. The Bible says that the devil is a thief who comes to steal, kill and destroy. He wants to steal your life from you physically, to take your health away and spiritually, to rob you of the peace that passes all understanding. There is no 'high' like The Most High. He wants to rob you of financial security by watching you waste your money on this. He wants to screw your life up in every way and to see you suffer as he will one day suffer in the Pit. I pray that you get right with God and that you break away from people who would help the devil take you down. Wanna be a winner or a loser? I'm talking to you as someone who cares what decision you make. I pray you make the right decision and that God helps you turn your life around. Don't let the devil use weed to waste you. YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS YOU.