124 replies to this topic

#121 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

I found a good job in Egypt, though in a different part, far away from Sharm El Sheikh. Everything was perfect – good management, good colleagues, very beautiful place and interesting well-paid work. But after just a week here I got very sick, looks like acute intestinal infection. The hotel where I stay is in the middle of the dessert, there is no good hospital, the only doctor here doesn’t have laboratory or equipment to diagnose. I’ve been feeling bad for over a week, so I decided to leave this place and urgently go to Sharm, where I can go to a good hospital and have a proper medical assistance. But there is a long and tiring way ahead. I trust that everything is from God, healing comes from God, not from doctors or medications. So I am begging you to pray for my health, that I will feel better and safely get to Sharm…
May the Lord bless all of you!

#122 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:19 AM

If you keep God first in both of your lives, this marriage will be fine.

#123 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

I haven't posted anything since a long time... I was not busy nor lazy… I don’t even know how to explain my state - I kind of lost my trust in the whole thing…

Most of my prayer partners already gave up. I was never legally married to Ashraf, it was just a romantic relationship. So I couldn’t claim with 100% assurance that this man belongs to me… I still think of him, but I let him go. I had to. I was waiting for him and praying for our relationship for almost 5 years. And now I look around and see that almost all my friends are married now and have children. Friends pity me that I’m so lonely and once in a while try to introduce me to someone “good for me”.

Finally I gave up and started a new relationship with a wonderful man, who was supporting me a lot and taking good care of me. But he's an atheist and a very "open-minded" person, while I'm quite conservative. When I told him I don't want to stay with him before marriage, he was very disappointed and said he needed time to think about it. Thus he hasn't been gone since for 3 or 4 days already...

I am so confused and disappointed, but now, when I gave everything to God, I started to feel that He leads me. I just try to discern what He wants me to do and obediently do it without even trying to understand “how” and “why”. Now I see that although I pass through difficult trials, He solves my problems one by one in the ways I could never even think of… Praise Him!!!

I badly need prayers for guidance, as I'm so lost... I don't even know what to pray for...

#124 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

Welcome back sister.

When I read your post, I thought of "Jennifer" immediately.

.... especially when you said "lost"

Here is her post (link):

http://www.prayway.c...howtopic=140566

I pray you find and follow God's plan for your life.
In Jesus name,
Amen

#125 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

Dear Lord, I ask that You guide Aleona and give her wisdom. Lord grant her the serenity to accept the things she cannot change, courage to change the things she can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Show her oh Lord that You never gave up on her and You have been there the whole time. Bless her oh Lord and grant her the desires of her heart. I thank You that You are a faithful God and You stand true to Your promises. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.