#31 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:50 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

This morning I woke up with a sweet message from Ashraf. What a lovely way to start the first day of the new year!

:) Thank You, Jesus, for this small miracle! Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us!

#32 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:04 PM

Lord, please show our sister Your will for her life in her relationship and in all areas.... lead her to Your plan. please lift this depression and give her the strength to accomplish all she needs to get done. give her peace, strength, and joy. in Jesus' name, amen!

#33 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:21 AM

Today I have no words to thank my Lord for His kindness, for His mercy, His care... He has been with me all the time and led me through the trials when I felt like everything was completely hopeless. Now my heart is full of hope and singing praise to Jesus!

I was broken financially and it was too hard for me to study and work in different countries, so I gave up on my education and thought to quit my university. But the Lord told me in my heart that I have to go there and catch up with wat I missed, so that's what I'm trying to do. Although I haven't prepared anything for the exams at all, I've been making a great success in my exams, research works and presentation. It was a miracle. I still have much to do here, so I rely on the Lord and believe I will manage with His help.

The only thing that keeps me frustrated is that Ashraf doesn't write me or call me for a long time. I know he has been busy with his own problems and with his job search, but I pray every day that soon we can be together again and that our relationship will be better than ever before... I know it will happen in the right time, but I miss him so much now...

#34 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

Heavenly Father we praise you together for the gateway of hope you have brought to this relationship. We ask you to give him opportunity to contact his wife and may it continue to be a blessing. We ask that you will ever increase and prosper them as they become united in one place again, in Jesus name, Amen.

#35 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:40 AM

Oh no! I saw on news Sharm El Sheikh is destroyed by terrible flood. Roads are blocked by water, airport is closed, there are people who are lost or dead... I keep trying to reach my friends there, but connection always fails.

I can't find Ashraf. My heart tell me he's safe, but I worry a lot anyway. Tourists are being evacuated and they say situation will get even worse there. And natural disaster will be surely followed by economical disaster.

:o I even can't understand how could such flood happened in the dessert, where even a few drops of rain are considred a miracle?!

Please pray for Ashraf. May the Lord keep him safe.

#36 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:14 AM

Father, I ask that You be with these people during this terrible time and I lift Ashraf to You in a speacial way. Keep him safe oh God and I ask that You give Aleona13 faith to keep praying and holding on to hope. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#37 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

These days I've been going through trials in every area of my life:
- I need an urgent dental surgery and I don't have money for it...
- I still have exams to reschedule at university, and if I don't pass them during this winter, I can be dismissed...
- I can't afford even airplane tickets to Egypt, and I don't have any job or place to stay there...
- My mom is an atheist and she always comments my believes in an offensive way, but I love her and I wish she would be saved...
- Ashraf is also experiencing financial troubles now. He doesn't share everything with me, but I feel something is wrong and worry about him. I miss him so much and wish to be with him on St Valetine's Day...

Please pray for me... I need some miracle to solve all these problems... :unsure:

#38 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:32 AM

Lord You knoe sometimes we feel like when one thing goes wrong all goes wrong. Lord I pray that You will help Aleona to keep her eyes on You and that she would cast all her cares upon You oh God. Lord I lift up every struggle that she and Ashraf are going through at this moment and I pray that You open doors in their lives this day. Lord work such supernatural wonders in their llives that even Aleona's mother will have to proclaim that there is a God. Lord You make a way where there seems to be no way. You are the same God who parted the Red Sea to allow the Israelites to pass and I have no doubt that You can part all the seas that are in Aleona's life right now. Father Your Word says that You would supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory. Father I pray that You supply all the needs of Aleona and Ashraf. May this time also bring them closer together and Aleona receive the true desire of her heart which is an engagement and marriage to Ashraf oh Lord. Father I place all this in Your loving hands and I thank You that even as I pray this prayer You are working mighty deeds in Aleona's life and Ashraf's life. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

#39 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:42 AM

Father: I join TDL's prayer for Aleona and Ashraf. I pray for her schooling to break through to what you want it to be for her. I ask that Ahsraf is safe and will contact Aleona and will soon figure out his feelings for her and communicate them. I ask that Aleona's Jesus walk be a witness to her mother and in your time lead her to You. Please bless her finances and favor her life. In Jesus name, Amen

#40 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:41 AM

I'm asking God for a financial miracle. He helped me so many times in the past, but I still didn't learn to manage my finances, so that I find myself in trouble again. Again I'm begging Him for a miracle. I don't have money even for a ticket to Egypt, and I can hardly imagine how I can survive there before I find a good job and get my first salary. But now I just want to return there, to see my friends, to be with Ashraf. I know that nothing is impossible with God!

My prayer today is to be with Ashraf on St Valentine's Day... :wub:

#41 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:19 PM

Dear friends,

I am still stuck in Russia without money. I thought to find a job here, but the salaries here are so law, I'm not sure one months will be enough to save enough money to move back to Egypt. I feel completely hopeless... haven't seen my darling for almost 3 months...

:( Please pray for me. I need to get to Egypt as soon as possible.

#42 Leilee

Leilee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

I lift our sister Aleona today to You my Lord. May Your will be done. I pray that communication will always be clear and never fuzzy. I pray their relationship to be forever bless with Your love. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#43 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:04 AM

:( Friends, I badly need some prayer support these days…

I have been standing for my relationship with Ashraf for almost three years. The Lord answered my prayers and brought us back together. Our restoration was neither quick nor easy, but it was quite stable during several months… till I made a big mistake! I promised God so many times to keep our relationship chaste and pure in His sight, but I broke this promise.

After a couple of days Ashraf got serious problems with his health and had to go to the capital for a surgery. Now he is staying with his parents and needs a long rehabilitation, so he had to quit his job. Now Ashraf told me that he got a good job offer in another city and he is going to start this new work from the next month, so it will be hard for us too see each other.

I keep praying and begging God to forgive me for being so weak and breaking my promise to Him. I know I am just a miserable sinner like any other human being on this earth, but I believe the Lord has great love and mercy on me… I know I committed a sin, I confess and repent, I humbly accept my punishment, but I just beg the Lord to let me stay with the one I love…

Please pray for us…

#44 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

Abba Father: Please comfort this humbled and broken heart. Thank you for your promise of forgiveness if we confess and repent. Thank you for telling us to get up, go and sin no more. We place this relationship at the foot of the cross. We ask that you will meet their many needs and if it be Your plan, that You bring them back together in Your way and timing. Thank you for loving us unconditionally and having a plan for us to give us a future and a hope. In Jesus name, Amen

#45 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:58 AM

Lord God, I know that You did not bring Aleona and Ashraf this far for this to happen now. Lord I pray that Aleona stays strong in You and that her faith may not be shaken. Comfort her oh Lord and show her that You have not left her. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.