124 replies to this topic

#1 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:03 PM

Praise and Glory to our Lord! Sincere thanks to everyone, who has been praying for me and Ashraf. May God bless all of you and grant you the desires of your hearts!

It took me a year of desperate prayers, fasting and tears, nights over my Bible and hard work on myself to restore our relationship that seemed completely hopeless. Now I cannot thank the Lord enough for this miracle! Now our relationship with Ashraf is like it was in the very beginning: he sends me touching messages, we chat and laugh on the phone, and every time I see him, I blush and get so dizzy – just like high school romance :-)

Ashraf is so wonderful, he has everything I ever dreamt to find in a man – he's extremely handsome, very polite, respectful and well-educated, and he had a kind heart. It's amazing, but I feel like we are one person divided into two halves – we have the same interest and same friends, we work in the same field and we even like the same food. I feel so happy and comfortable with him, and I would give everything and do anything to be with him always.

But every time it comes to a serious commitment, Ashraf gets scared and pushes me away from him. I am not to judge him, probably he has a reason to do so, maybe he had some bad experience in the past or something… But it really hurts me. I want so much to have a family – husband and children.

My dearest friends, please pray that soon we will finally get engaged! :rolleyes:

#2 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

Dear Lord, there is so little in our human experience that has the power to elevate our view of the world in the way that a romance seems to when it is at it's peak. Every flower is more beautiful every breath more meaningful. It seems so impossible, then, that you could love us more--that there is not only the possibility of a deeper "romance" with you, but also that you created for precisely that--even as we were created for human love and companionship. Father I pray a blessing over this relationship between Aleona and Ashraf, that you would come to the very center of both their lives. Be their all in all. Yolk them equally together in Truth and love as in companionship. Lord, I pray that you would stand at the gates of their hearts and be continually present in their midst, teaching them and guiding them in the ways of love, and preparing them for a lifetime of devotion to you and to each other. Father, I pray that you would work deeply in Ashraf's life, bringing to the surface the issues that have prevented him from commitment to Aleona. Inspire him, Lord, to work these things out with you, and to desire your help in becoming the very best man you would have him to be for your dear daughter Aleona. Help Aleona, Abba Father, to walk behind you and to look for your will. Protect her fiercely, as she is your child and heir to the kingdom of Heaven with Christ. Give her wisdom and understanding, teaching her first and foremost how to make you her truest love and then how best to reflect that beautiful love to Ashraf. Prepare her, Lord, to be more than a wife and mother to her beloved, but also a servant of the Most High. I pray these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

PRAISE GOD !!!!

for this great news of reconciliation. ;)

Abba Father:
I join Anne27's truth-filled and heart-felt prayer that this relationship put You at it's center.
In Jesus name,
Amen

#4 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:50 PM

Praise God! He granted me such a lovely surprise today!

I didn't hear from Ashraf for three days and I started to get sad. This morning I had to start my shift at work really early (I work at a hotel reception) and there were all the managers waiting for the arrival of some top top VIP guest, so there was a lot of fuss and preparation. Suddenly I raised my eyes and I saw Ashraf passing by. I was so astonished to see him, but then I found out this VIP guest was a client of his company. What happened later really made my day. He left his important client, ran to me, took my hand, gave me a compliment and apologized that he couldn't talk with me longer because of this client, and then he ran back to him. I was very touched with this gesture of respect and attention from him! Praise God - He really did a miraculous work in his heart!!!

Anne and Mike, thank you for your prayers - they are so precious to me!

#5 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

;o)

#6 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:30 AM

Dear sister I am so happy for you :) I am thankful to God for the miracles He is doing for you, for your loving and thankful heart and for changes He is making in Ashraf as well. we'll keep praying!! may God bless you!

#7 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:53 AM

thank you father for blessing aleona

#8 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:32 AM

Father thank you for this chance of reconciliation, please continue to work with this relationship. Father may there heart sing,they dance with joy..and praise your name..thank you Amen

#9 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:36 PM

Now when we started with Ashraf from the beginning, I find out that we face the same problems that destroyed our relationship in the past...

The biggest difficulty is the lifestyle in Sharm El Sheikh – it's so expensive to live here and people have to work really hard to survive. We don't have time to go out together, so we only meet when he comes to visit me in my work or when I go to visit him in his work, but such meetings are devoid of privacy. Today I took a day off, so I ordered his favorite chocolate cake and brought him to his office. I had so many things to tell him, but when I came, there were a lot of people around and I felt so shy to talk to him in front of them. Ashraf also told me I make him feel shy when I come with presents in front of his colleagues. All the time I want to do something nice for him, to express my feelings, but at the same time I'm afraid I will look like I'm running after him again, so I am just confused how to behave…

#10 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:36 PM

Do not worry you are perfect just the way you are..do what makes your heart sing! Father guide Aleona13 to do what is best in this relationship, be with them..bring comfort around and about them. Let there love shine through,remove the shyness, help them to be at peace with each other and there love..thank you Amen

#11 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

I am very happy to hear about your miracle in your relationship. I am waiting for one of my own so I could imagine how happy you must be. It goes to show that God always hears our prayers and gives us our hearts desire, because His Word says so and His Word doesn't lie. I pray that you get the rest of your miracle. Don't stop praying or praising God. Be persistent. Sometimes God wants to see how badly we want something when He delays His answer to see if we will keep the faith. You have been keeping the faith and that will only make your miracle happen that much quicker. I hope for the same good news for myself soon. Lord, I thank you that you have reunited this young woman with her love. We know Lord that love endures all things, bears all things. It conquers all. I ask that you send your Holy Spirit to work in them and there relationship. Guide them in the right paths and draw them nearer to you. We thank and praise you for your goodness and the wonderful things you have done for Aleona13 so far in her relationship. Hear her prayers, Lord. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#12 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:32 AM

Father please guide Aleona13 and Ashraf in their relations. Let her be sensitive to Your voice in her life. Speak to Ashraf's heart and save his soul. Lead this relationship and please do not let anybody to be hurt again. In Jesus' name i pray. Amen

#13 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:32 AM

Father please guide Aleona13 and Ashraf in their relations. Let her be sensitive to Your voice in her life. Speak to Ashraf's heart and save his soul. Lead this relationship and please do not let anybody to be hurt again. In Jesus' name i pray. Amen

#14 laurieann

laurieann

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:26 AM

This is so wonderful! The Lord has heard all our prayers for you! I am a elated for you! You give me much HOPE that if I trust in the Lord good things will come! I cant say enough how happy I am for you. May God watch over you both!

#15 cutieforchrist

cutieforchrist

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:10 AM

A Big AMEN.lord i want to thank you for the wonderful work you have done between your 2 servasnts,lord i thank you because you are a true god,lord may you continue to bless these 2 people for it seems that they are meant for each other but its only the devil who is trying to put them assunder,i pray that everything works and soon and very soon we hear the wedding bells ring,in jesus mighty name AMEN.