11 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:42 PM

My bank account is down to a few hundred dollars. I need the Lord's help. Please pray for me. I have sent out some resumes in my profession but have not received any interviews. Please pray that the Lord open up a job opportunity for me in my profession. In the mean time, please pray that the Lord will show me whether I am supposed to apply for work outside of my profession in order to pay the bills so as not to rely to my mother to pay my bills. My mother wants me to work in my profession because that's what I spent years in university studying. Please pray for the Lord's will for me and most of all, that he will provide for my mother and me financially. Thanks.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

Father, Your mercies are new every morning. Thank You, Father for Your mercy and grace. I lift this dear sister to You for blessing in the financial area. That job is given to her in order that she is bless with good stable income to support herself and her family. Fill her bank account to the fullest, Lord. As You are the Source, Lord, let what flows from You will flow back to Your Kingdom according to Your plans and will for her. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

L-rd, Please bless this person with a job soon. Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

God, As your child, I come to You with boldness in my time of need right now. Please multiply the several hundred dollars in my bank account. You who performed so many miracles that I read about in the Bible and in the lives of Your children, please perform financial miracles for my family and me. Lord, You are our only hope and You are enough. I give thanks to You in my time of need right now. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 amberandrei

amberandrei

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:28 PM

My bank account is down to a few hundred dollars. I need the Lord's help. Please pray for me. I have sent out some resumes in my profession but have not received any interviews. Please pray that the Lord open up a job opportunity for me in my profession. In the mean time, please pray that the Lord will show me whether I am supposed to apply for work outside of my profession in order to pay the bills so as not to rely to my mother to pay my bills. My mother wants me to work in my profession because that's what I spent years in university studying. Please pray for the Lord's will for me and most of all, that he will provide for my mother and me financially. Thanks.

Father in Heaven,
I lift the needs of my dear FOP to You now,
I ask for Your rich blessings to be upon her.
I ask that You will multiply her remaining money in her
account so that she will never suffer any lack in her life, Lord.
Let her always have more than enough money to pay for all her expenses.
I pray that You continue to bless her and all of her family members.
Please grant You peace to her. I am praying that all go well with her finances,
that You will open door for employment for her very soon. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#6 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:15 AM

father i am believing that you have prepared amighty blessing for friend of piece today. father i am believing you are leading friend of piece to the profession you have in store. father i am believing that you have made a way for the bills and debt to be paid. father i am believing that you have blessed the bank account in surplus. lord i ask that you give strength and patience to friend of peace while waiting on you lord. overflow the blessings lord in your precious name of jesus i pray, amen

#7 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:27 PM

God, I count it all joy when I face trials and tribulations of every kind. I know they are making me stronger and more persevering and that when all that is done that I will be complete, lacking in no good thing. Lord, my life and times are in Your hands. My bank account belongs to You, my money belongs to You, my future career belongs to You, my breath is in Your hands. Please provide for my needs, Lord, and my parents' needs and my brother's needs. God, please help me to pass my exam on Nov. 7 on my first attempt. Please let me be employed before 2009 is over. In Jesus' name, amen.

#8 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

Lord I pray for "Friend" to be blessed financially and to receive all that she needs. Lead, guide, and direct her financially and in all things. In Jesus Name. Amen

#9 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:43 PM

father we claim victory over debt and finances for friend of peace and myself lord we believe it is done now in jesus name amen

Lord I pray for "Friend" to be blessed financially and to receive all that she needs. Lead, guide, and direct her financially and in all things. In Jesus Name. Amen

#10 rosie1

rosie1

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:04 AM

I have a university education and have often worked outside of my professsion having been everything from a research psychologist and a teacher to a security guard and a cleaner. Jesus washed his disciples feet! Why should I not humble myself and become a servant sometimes to support myself? It would be the sin of pride for me to remain arrogant and say to myself 'I am too good for that job' ... it is my responsibility to look after my family and to pay the bills. I have even worked 3 jobs at one point because my foreign husband had no work permit and could not do so. I had one full time job Monday until Friday and a weekend job as well as an evening job on a casual basis. I thank God for those jobs and only one was based on what should be on my resume! I know God says He will meet all my needs according to His riches in glory, but I also know He won't drop money into my lap. I have learned a lot from my experiences and the one thing is - God created all men equal from slave to king.
God grant you wisdom in this situation.

#11 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:51 AM

Lord-I ask in faith that you will bless friend of peace with a job-bless her as she tries the exam in Nov.

#12 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:23 PM

Lord, please remove the financial strain from this woman and her family, and give her the knowledge and self confidence to do well on her testing. Amen