2 replies to this topic

#1 estherym

estherym

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:51 AM

Dear brothers and sisters, Please join me in praying for my marriage to come to pass. I have in mind a certain man of God of my choice however, I have only voiced out this to my Jesus and I will only do His will. If it is His will then I know our marriage will come to pass despite our geographical location and boundaries and obstacles. However only His will be done in my life. All I want to do is to serve my Father in heaven and be a good and submissive wife and partner with my partner in doing more for the Kingdom of God, thus my choice in choosing my partner. Please pray that if it is in our Father's will that my marriage to this man of God will come to pass in the name of Jesus. " Abba Lord in Jesus name I come before You. Abba You are the One and only that knows my hearts desires. Jesus You are my one and only friend and Father and only You can birth the desires of my heart into reality. Abba Lord in the name of Jesus I pray and ask if it in Your will please let my marriage to him(you know who) come to pass that we may serve you together as one. What is impossible to man in possible with You. Let Your name only be glorified and let all around me know that my Jesus is the Living God and with Him all things are possible. Abba Lord in Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen."

#2 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:11 AM

Lord we come before you with the hope and desires of estherym, that she is blessed with marriage. Lord be it your will that she marry make it so..in Jesus name we ask and pray..thank you Amen

#3 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

Lord, please let your plans for this lady be known to her. Amen