4 replies to this topic

#1 tmtima

tmtima

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:48 AM

I am currently plagued by the spirit of regret and its tormenting me. I am regretting almost everything that I am and that I have in my life. Please help me pray against this spirit as it is affecting mein every way.

#2 ioncar

ioncar

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:32 AM

Father, I thank You for Your sacrifice that washes Tmtima's sins away, and when this child of Yours received You as the savior, You forget all the sins and regrets that this child had done in the past, so Tmtima can start living today, believing only in Your blessings. As You have no regrets on Timtima's life, so doesn't this child. I pray for Your wisdom to fill the life of this child, and in the name of Jesus I curse all negative spirits in Timtima's life and may everything that this child does, glorifies Your name only. Praises only to the Lord Jesus. Amen.

#3 soksan

soksan

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

God please remove all regret and make thing new. Please make all bad thing become thing to change heart. Amen

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,300 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

God, Please deliver Tmtima from all regrets. I pray that Tmtima will love himself/herself and live in the present and have bright hope for a good future. Draw Tmtima close to You and provide him/her with good Christian friends. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 Christiangal

Christiangal

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

Father, I lift Timtma to You. Help her to understand that You have carried all her sins and nailed it to Calvary cross 2000 years ago. Help her to focus on living, just for You. I pray in Jesus' sweet and mighty Name, Amen.