6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:19 AM

Father, I lift the needs of my second son for help in the financial area in Jesus' name. The project that was assigned to him will complete this weekend, Lord. He is not paid immediately as usual, Father. He plans to come back on the 25 Oct, to sign contract for employment, to start new work as a Journalist on first week of November 2009. He is asking us to help him with money for him to get by. Father, You know my family are lacking in finance right now. I come to You, Father, because I trust and believe You will supply that financial needs. Thank You, Father, I believe You hear my prayer and answer. May he testify of Your goodness and give You all the glory, Father. Thank You for taking care of my son while he is away from home. I pray for his safe return and that he is in good health always. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

Lord, you know what is needed here. Please wrap your hands around Patches and her family and bless them. Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:33 AM

Father, I am hoping with all my heart trusting in Your mercy and grace that a financial miracle will happen to us. The burdens of my husband and children especially with my husband who do not have stable income. He is too obliging helping friends and not getting paid for his service. And two of my children whose job are not secure and paid very little that not being able to support us much is causing so much distraction in my prayer life, Lord. I want to believe in Your grace, Father, please help my unbelief. Please help my husband, Father God to find good work that will bring stable income for the family. Please help him to demand payment for his work provided to friends. Not only is he not receiving payment but my children have to foot some of the bills, totally unfair. Thank You, Father. I thank You by faith that You hear my prayer and answer, especially in regards to my second son's need for financial help. Thank You, God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 dhcruz

dhcruz

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:16 AM

Father, please bless Patches and her family as she is a very loyal servant of yours. I too sometimes get "nervous" while awaiting your answer however, you will never leave us nor forsake us. In JESUS' holy name, please provide financially for this family as YOU alone can do. Thank You in JESUS' name...amen

#5 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:15 PM

Father i lift up patches's second son to You in prayer. i ask that his pay be released soon. protect him while he's away from home and give him good health. in Jesus name amen

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

God, I pray for good income for Patches, her husband, and her children. Please keep them in good health and safe. Please let everyone who owes them money pay up on time and even early. Please provide for them financially and let them all have the right jobs that You want for them with good income. Thank You for the faithful prayers of Patches here for me and others. Please reward her mightily. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:53 AM

Thank you for all your prayers. I am asking and believing Father God will bless us with financial breakthrough. Hopefully this miracle will not only benefit us but also benefit His Kingdom so that His name is glorified. Father, it is better to be the giver than the receiver. With Your blessing and approval, I hope to give than receive. Whatever You give me Father, may I return what is rightly Yours, Lord for the growth of Your Kingdom. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.