121 replies to this topic

#106 arnoldo

arnoldo

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

i pray with you sister that the financial and spirtual miricle you need may the lord make it happen. thank you father for it.

#107 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

God, Let Shereda Lynn never reach the end of her financial rope. Lord, please provide abundantly exceedingly to Shereda Lynn and all of us more than we can ask or imagine. In Jesus' name, amen.

#108 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:31 PM

thank you everyone for continuing to pray for me. i am still believing by faith that god will provide. I continue to pray for you all.

#109 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

Lord, please provide for this person's needs. give her peace and assurance that You will take care of her. give her wisdom in her financial decision making and guide her to a path to a brighter future financially. strengthen her and calm her anxiety. we know that You will make a way for her needs to be met. in Jesus' name, amen!

#110 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

thank you so much for praying with me. it helps to know i am not alone. thank you so much.

#111 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:45 PM

lord i thank you for the ray of sunshine you delivered upon me today i am truly greatful for what you are doing in my life. thank you for making a way for the rent to be paid lord. i continue to pray for financial stability and abundance for myself as well as for the others here. thank you lord for I know that you are already manifesting this blessing in our lives in jesus name i pray all things amen

#112 Rajan Philip

Rajan Philip

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

my finances are in total ruin and i am drowning in debt and cannot see my way out this time. i am normally so full of faith and hope but it has gotten so bad i actually wondered today if it would be easier if i just did not wake up. i have always and will continue to help anyone where i can but no matter how hard i try the bills the debt the poverty just gets greater and greater despite my prayers. i will continue to pray but i ask that you pray with me and for me and my family. i ask lord that you look upon me and perform a financial and spiritual miracle in my life in jesus name i pray. amen

O Mary, "full of grace and blessed among women," stretch out the hand of your motherly protection, we ask you, upon us who gather round your queenly throne as your handmaidens, obedient to your command and resolved with your help to bring to realization in ourselves and our sisters the ideals of truth and Christian perfection.
Our eyes are fixed on you in admiration, immaculate Virgin; you who are loved by the Heavenly Father above all others!
O Virgin Spouse of the Holy Spirit!
Tender Mother of Jesus!
Obtain for us from your Divine Son the grace to reflect your sublime virtues in our conduct, according to our age and condition of life.
Grant that we may be spotless and pure in our thoughts and in our behavior; gentle, affectionate, and sympathetic companions to our husbands; to our children solicitous, vigilant and wise mothers; prudent administrators of our homes; exemplary citizens of our dear country; faithful daughters of the Church, ever ready to allow ourselves to be guided by her in thought and deed.
Help us, loving Mother, to be truly devoted to the duties of our state of life; help us make our homes true centers of spiritual life and active charity, schools where consciences will be rightly formed, gardens where every virtue will flourish.
Give us your help that in social and political life we may be patterns of deep faith, of consistent and gracious Christian practice, of incorruptible integrity, and of well-balance judgment based upon the solid principles of religion.
Bless these our resolutions which you have inspired us to make and the trials you have helped us to bear; may we with your aid come to see their abundant fruits in time and in eternity.
Amen.

#113 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:05 AM

thank you for your continuous prayers for me. i continue to pray with you all

#114 Roweda

Roweda

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:56 AM

Dear sister I am in the same situation, dont focus on ur problem focus on what The Good Lord Jesus promises us in His word. Yes it is dificult in the flesh but spiritually you have Gods garuantee,Paslm 55:22 cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will NEVER let the righteous fall.Yoday is my 21st fast and will only stop when God gives me that supernatural financial breakthrough. Keep the faith and cling to Jesus, He will amke a way.

#115 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:43 AM

thank you roweda your encouraging words came just when i needed it. I pray with you and for you as well. thank you again

#116 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

please continue to pray with me as I will always pray for the members here on prayway.

#117 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

Lord, We are grateful for all You have done for Shereda Lynn and are continuing to do. Please make her the debtor of no one and enable her to be the head and never the tail. I pray that You will meet all of her needs. In Jesus' name, amen.

#118 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:04 PM

Father, I lift up Shereda Lynn to You today. She has remained ever faithful to You, giving thanks in the midst of her trials. Father, You alone are our Creator and You know what we need. Please provide a financial blessing to Shereda Lynn. I am standing on the promise of Matthew 18: 19-20. Father, I cover this prayer with the precious Blood of the Lamb, our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen

#119 lovemyfamily6789

lovemyfamily6789

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:11 PM

Please Father touch Shereda Lynn's money issues, Lord. You know her situation Father. Allow a miracle to occur that will allow some of this burden to be lifted off of her shoulders. Allow her to have the money to pay her bills. You took fish and bread and fed thousands, Lord. We know you are capable of allowing her money to multiply to pay all this debt Lord. Be with Shreda Lynn as she goes through this trial. Keep her strong and give her a sense of comfort. Amen

#120 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:08 AM

thank you friendofpeace dawna and lovemyfamily, your prayers are greatly appreciated and are a comfort to me. may god shower you all with blessings and protection now and forever in jesus name amen