thank you all for your prayers please keep me in your prayers

#92 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

thank you lord for providing a nice day with my family.

#93 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:33 PM

Thank you god for giving me time with my husband and family and providing a means for us to enjoy. thank you jesus

#94 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:23 AM

Father i am counting on you to deliver me from all that i have prayed and fasted for. as today is the deadline for so many things i hold fast to your word that it is already done for you are not a man that you should lie. i claim victory over debt and finances in your name jesus. i claim financial prosper over my life in jesus name i pray amen

#95 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:52 PM

father i pray that you provide the prayers sent up from everyone here at prayway in need of anything job related or financial lord. i am still believing by faith lord that you will provide my prayers as well as the others here on prayway lord. lord your word says ask and we shall receive. it says be persistent in asking lord. it says asking in your name and believing it is done it shall be done and lord i am your faithful and obedient servant and have done as you ordered lord. provide my prayers sent up lord. provide for the prayway members i continue to pray for in my solitude lord lift these heavy burdens from your people lord. give us a praise report so that we may be examples of your word and truth lord.here my soul cry out to you lord for relief this day lord and for the relief of the others on prayway. i ask in jesus name. amen

#96 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

Lord the deadline has been reached i am still leaning on your word that all that i have asked believing it shall be given to me. your word says anything i ask in your name i shall receive lord i claim all debt and bills paid in full cancelled or dissolved in jesus name. i claim my bank accounts full and overflowing i receive all my blessings in jesus holyname with thanksgiving lord. bless me in more ways unimaginable. i am your humble servant touch my life lord have mercy on me in jesus name amen

#97 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:50 PM

Our Father in Heaven
I thank you O Lord for this day and all the blessings you have stored in for us
You so loved us that you gave your only begotten son as a sacrifice to save us and give us eternal life
I pray along with Shereda lynn for all the burden facing to be solved, bills to be paid and meet all the deadlines
I thank you for hearing our prayer
in the name of Lord Jesus
Amen

Father i am counting on you to deliver me from all that i have prayed and fasted for. as today is the deadline for so many things i hold fast to your word that it is already done for you are not a man that you should lie. i claim victory over debt and finances in your name jesus. i claim financial prosper over my life in jesus name i pray amen

#98 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 07:52 PM

thank you father that you never leave me even during the darkest hour.

#99 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:40 AM

lord please help and deliver me hear my cries out for help o lord i have notthing else to lean on but you and my faith in your word father. amen

#100 Mermar

Mermar

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:55 AM

I am in agreement Lord. Please give this lady respite from her financial strains. Bless her abundantly. In Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen

#101 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:35 AM

lord thank you for removing an enemy out of my families life forever lord. i am leaning on your word that you will manifest in my prayers and make me the head and not the tail in my financial woes. lord thank you for you are magnificent and holy and worthy of all praise and glory lord. i will serve you no mater my circumstance for i know you will make me victorious and prosperous. lord thank you in advance. thank you for working things out for my fellow prayway family. thank you for a blessed thanksgiving lord in jesus name amen

#102 GWAngel1955

GWAngel1955

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:22 PM

I am also facing financial meltdown. I have spent all day in the Word and prayer. I ask the prayer team to pray fo me as I pray for you. Father, I come to you on behalf of this dear soul. I agree with her and the prayer team. I ask you to answer not only her spiritual need, but also her financial need. In Jesus' name. A-men

#103 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:34 AM

father i come to you bowed in your presence lord believing through faith that TODAy is not only financial breakthrough day for me but it is a financial breakthrough day for GWAngel1955 and patches and the other members pleading for your deliverance in finances. DEBT i speak to you in the name of the lord jesus christ , debt be gone cease and be no more. debt i claim all debt for myself and my brethren here that all of our bills and debt are paid in full cancelled or dissolved in the name of jesus christ who is our lord and savior. thank you lord for sustaining us in our faith while we wait upon you lord. thank you lord for all past present and future blessings lord in jesus holy name. we give you all glory honor and praise lord we welcome you to live in us and we seek to magnify your name lord as we are blessed in finances and we seek to do your will and be good stewards of your monies lord. all of our help comes from you the lord and we bow in your presence lord jesus. lord i praythat evey person including myself that i am praying for today be blessed financially in their pockets their bank accounts their bills father i pray that so much money and blessings pour upon them that it seeps out to other christians who are in need and i pray that that annointed chan never be broken and that you are praised and worthy because it is you who blesses us. oh lord we thank you for today is the day for this financial breakthrough we surrender all of ourselves to you lord jesus. satan no longer controls our finances our thoughts and our lives. i bind cast out and drive out every evil plan and trickery of satan and send it to wherever you choose in jesus name never to return to us again lord. i pray continued prospering and seed sowing and blessings in our finances lord in jesus christ holy name amen.

#104 maxxinne

maxxinne

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:16 PM

my finances are in total ruin and i am drowning in debt and cannot see my way out this time. i am normally so full of faith and hope but it has gotten so bad i actually wondered today if it would be easier if i just did not wake up. i have always and will continue to help anyone where i can but no matter how hard i try the bills the debt the poverty just gets greater and greater despite my prayers. i will continue to pray but i ask that you pray with me and for me and my family. i ask lord that you look upon me and perform a financial and spiritual miracle in my life in jesus name i pray. amen

Just keep you eyes and heart fix upon the God who truly loves us- who did not spare His only Son Jesus- who supplies according to His riches.
Always remember that the deeper the night goes, the nearer comes the morning. This means that when you're at the darkest part of the night, know that morning is just about to unfold.
Remember too, that you find the pearls at the deepest parts of the ocean so keep diving with Jesus and reach out for the pearls. Probably Jesus wants you to have the greatest pearls. (This means, He allows you to dive through the deepest parts of the ocean so that He can bless you best.) Bear in mind that diving down is not an easy job but God is with you- don't lose grip.
God bless- maxxinne

#105 charlene_the_disciple

charlene_the_disciple

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:58 PM

Lord God, I pray that you give Ms. Shereda strength and assistance in her problem. You, our Father, will never leave us alone in our time of need. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.