121 replies to this topic

#31 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:41 AM

FATHER YOU ARE GLORIFIED AND WORTHY OF MY PRAISE LORD. FATHER YOU KNOW THE DESIRES OF MY HEART AND THE NEEDS I HAVE EVEN BEFORE I ASK. FATHER I KNOW YOU DID NOT BRING ME THIS FAR TO LEAVE ME STRANDED DROWNING IN DEBT PENNILESS AND IMPOVERISHED. FATHER I AM FULL OF FAITH THE I AM DELIVERED OF ALL DEBT AND MY FINANCIAL BLESSINGS ARE ON THE WAY. FATHER I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN ON TIME GOD AND I PUT ALL MY FAITH AND TRUST IN YOU THAT I AM DELIVERED FROM THIS DEBT AND FINANCIAL RUIN AND POVERTY. FATHER BLESS ME FINANCIALLY SO THAT I MAY PASS ON THAT BLESSING TO OTHERS. FATHER I ASK FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING TODAY LORD FOR EVERY PRAYER MEMBER IN FINANCIAL NEED LORD WE NEED YOU TO TAKE OVER THE FINANCES AND SUPPLY A MIGHT FINANCIAL SURPLUS ALL OVER THE MEMBERS OF PRAYWAY LORD WE ARE DILIGENT IN OUR PRAISE AND PRAYERS LORD. PROVIDE US WITH THE PATIENCE TO WAIT ON YOU OH LORD MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN IN EACH MEMBERS SITUATION. LORD I ASK THAT YOU POUR OUT A HEALING BLESSING OVER THE SICK AND INJURED LORD IN JESUS NAME, FATHER EVERY FAMILY AND MARRIAGE IN TURMOIL ON PRAYWAY RECONCILE, HEAL, AND REPAIR IN JESUS NAME, FATHER BLESS THE PRAYER WARRIORS ON THIS SITE LORD IN JESUS NAME, FATHER BE A FENCE ALL AROUND US SHIELD AND PROTECT US AND PROVIDE FOR US ALL IN YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME OF JESUS AMEN

#32 Ginky

Ginky

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:47 AM

FATHER YOU ARE GLORIFIED AND WORTHY OF MY PRAISE LORD. FATHER YOU KNOW THE DESIRES OF MY HEART AND THE NEEDS I HAVE EVEN BEFORE I ASK. FATHER I KNOW YOU DID NOT BRING ME THIS FAR TO LEAVE ME STRANDED DROWNING IN DEBT PENNILESS AND IMPOVERISHED. FATHER I AM FULL OF FAITH THE I AM DELIVERED OF ALL DEBT AND MY FINANCIAL BLESSINGS ARE ON THE WAY. FATHER I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN ON TIME GOD AND I PUT ALL MY FAITH AND TRUST IN YOU THAT I AM DELIVERED FROM THIS DEBT AND FINANCIAL RUIN AND POVERTY. FATHER BLESS ME FINANCIALLY SO THAT I MAY PASS ON THAT BLESSING TO OTHERS. FATHER I ASK FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING TODAY LORD FOR EVERY PRAYER MEMBER IN FINANCIAL NEED LORD WE NEED YOU TO TAKE OVER THE FINANCES AND SUPPLY A MIGHT FINANCIAL SURPLUS ALL OVER THE MEMBERS OF PRAYWAY LORD WE ARE DILIGENT IN OUR PRAISE AND PRAYERS LORD. PROVIDE US WITH THE PATIENCE TO WAIT ON YOU OH LORD MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN IN EACH MEMBERS SITUATION. LORD I ASK THAT YOU POUR OUT A HEALING BLESSING OVER THE SICK AND INJURED LORD IN JESUS NAME, FATHER EVERY FAMILY AND MARRIAGE IN TURMOIL ON PRAYWAY RECONCILE, HEAL, AND REPAIR IN JESUS NAME, FATHER BLESS THE PRAYER WARRIORS ON THIS SITE LORD IN JESUS NAME, FATHER BE A FENCE ALL AROUND US SHIELD AND PROTECT US AND PROVIDE FOR US ALL IN YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME OF JESUS AMEN

I stand in agreement with you in faith that Our Father will provide for you, me, and all the hurting people on this website. It is amazing that the God of the universe knows the name of each of us, even the number of hairs on our heads. He is worthy to be praised!!! Praise God from whom all blessing flow!!!!! AMEN

#33 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

thank you father for blessing each and every soul in financial binds on this site lord. thank you father for giving comfort and peace in the nidst of our troubles. thank you father for working all of our issues out in each of our favors lord. thank you lord for pouring your financial blessings on us to remove and clear debt and gain financial surplus so that we may pass on the many blessings we received from you jesus. we just honor and praise your holy name of jesus for delivering us in each prayer. lord we just thank you because we know it is done. we rejoice now in spirit and give you praise for all things in jesus holy name, amen

#34 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:43 AM

i am still in prayer for all of us here on prayway. be encouraged friends. god will see us through. he is victorious so rejoice now in all of our circumstances. we are blessed.

#35 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:37 PM

father i pray that you meet every financial prayer of everyone on prayway. lord nothing is too big or too small for you and no sitation is a dead end with yo father all things are possible through you and lord we are by faith trusting and believing that yo have granted all of or prayers in jesus holy name lord we glorify yo and magnify yor precious name of jesus lord thank you for blessing s today lord in jesus name i pray all things amen

#36 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:34 AM

father today i thank you for pouring out a mighty financial blessing on my family ending our debt and poverty. father i thank you for the financial blessings that you will poor today upon patches and all of the other members of prayway who have come to you in prayer. oh lord i pray that today is the day of praise reports lord. father we thank you for all you have done. lord we thank you for our health and safety, we thank you for waking us up, we thank you for our food, shelter and clothing lord. we give you honor and praise lord. we thank you for our stable minds lord. we thank you for this website lord where we can find fellowship and prayer. oh lord we thank you for our families and friends lord and we thank you for blessing us with huge financial blessings so that we may share with others in need the blessings you pour upon us today lord. in all that you provide for us lord we love you and we fall at your feet for forgiveness of our sins lord. thank you for never leaving us lord and thank you for working all of our prayers in our favor lord. you are worthy of our praise in jesus name i pray amen

#37 cutieforchrist

cutieforchrist

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:08 AM

Lord guide your servant and restore his finances back on tuck,i know what your servant is going thruogh but jesus will always make your load lighter,just trust inhim and he will do a miracle,i ray that you dont loose hope and continue praying,in jesus name,AMEN.

#38 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:43 AM

precious heavenly father hear my cries out to you for a tremendous financial blessing lord not just for myself but for the many many prayer members here today in need of nothing short of a miracle. lord we need you and have nowhere else to turn father. the bills and debts are mounting more and more for myself and others lord. look upon us lord and favor us with riches lord that we may reeive these financial blessings and bless and help others through the blessings you share. father forgive us for any sins we may commit father groom us to be more pleasing in your sight. lord grant us peace and strength to endure while we wait for the blessings you have in store for us all lord. lord every person that has posted a need to pay bill utilities debts rent mortgage and and other financial need i count it all joy because i claim that you are victorious over all and we through you are victorious over all bills and debts lord in jesus name i believe it is done lord. thank you lord for your mercy and grace lord thank you for our families. thank you for health and life lord. thank you for food shelter and transportation lord for we know it is all your doing lord. thank you lord for friends and fellow prayer soldiers lord. thank you that i am able to pray for many people all over the world as i pray for myself lord. bless this entire website with praise reports lord today in jesus name. lord i speak abundance in financial blessings lord over all lord for i know you have already blessed us all. lord give patience to us all as we wait for your deliverance lord in each and every matter. lord bless my words so that i may know the correct way to pray for every one. father your will be done lord. we cry out to you lord for a financial miracle today lord. grant us praise reports all over the website lord. father protect us and provide for us in jesus holy name i pray, amen

#39 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

father i felt the need to come here and pray again for the members posting here. lord you are marvelous and all powering and worthy of every praise. lord i ask you to hear my cries unto you lord for a swift financial blessing today lord. lord there is so much suffering going on i pray for your intervention in our debt and poverty and lack of finances. lord deliver to us in a mighty way in the name of jesus. we need you lord we have nowhere else to turn to us. your word says you will never leave or forsake us lord and asking in your name we shall recieve and father i ask for myself as well as others for a swift and mighty financial blessing and deliverance in surplus in jesus name amen

#40 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

God, Please show Your mercy to Shereda Lynn and meet all of her financial needs and fill her to overflowing with more than enough money to do everything You have called her to do. In Jesus' name, amen.

#41 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:28 AM

Hi Shereda Lynn, our God is faithful. Amen. Continue to thank God for His provision. Funny though, in my case I did not realise I spend too much focusing on our financial lacking and keep reminding my Heavenly Father His Word of promise. Praise God. I testify here of His goodness, that He answered my prayer that as I expected but my prayer for financial help is still answered. Praise God. He bless my second son with a good job starting November. At least I know that end of November our rent is paid. My daughter is able to get extra cash most probably in December through sales of insurance (side income). This news was given to me by my daughter yesterday. Praise God. Father, forgive me if I failed to rejoice and have little faith due to situation around me. Thank You, God that Your ways are better than my way. Yours is always perfect, Father. Thank You for coming to our rescue. Father, if You can do this for me, I know that You can also do this for my sister and the rest who have similar situation like myself. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#42 rosie1

rosie1

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:21 AM

I got into debt ... still am in it, but have repented of that as I chose to get into the situation rather than living within my means as I used to so carefully do. Debt is a temptation so many of us give into and I believe that Satan is a thief who comes to steal kill and destroy and that he wants us in this situation to discredit God, since God said He WILL provide all our needs according to His riches in glory. I got into debt for 'greeds' not 'needs' so in that I was the sinner and god was not the one who failed me. Satan would have us all thinking God was impotent, uncaring and letting His children beg for bread in the street. The thing is that every trial comes from above and when you think of it, God, like an earthly parent might say 'no' to make us become more independent (and I'm preaching to myself here too). Debt consolidation advice is a good start, selling off items we don't need is helping ourselves, trying to budget better and getting work (though that is a real problem in the recession) is all practical action from our side of things and we really should go through all that while waiting on Him meeting our needs. We may have gotten ourselves (me and you) into a big mess, a stressful one and one which is an upsetting prospect this close to Christmas, but getting out of debt IS now 'a need' and He has brought me to a repentant state, I believe I had to reach before He would move on the situation. I keep praying "Thank You Father, you are Jehovah Jireh our provider, You will meet our needs according to Your riches in glory, You own the cattle on 10,000 hills, You are love, You are a God who keeps his promises, You can't lie, Your son our Saviour promised life and life abundantly, You are a God who cares enough to know when a sparrow falls to the ground, even the hairs of our head are counted, You will never leave us or forsake us. Thank You Father for being a God of faithfullness, and without injustice. Amen" I hope that you too will pray believing that He will help you soon. He wants us all to prosper even as our souls prosper so must all seek first the kingdom of God. He wants that to happen and He wants us to praise him in these storms of life. He restored all to Job in a double portion, so only good times are ahead for you. Every blessing, and I pray His word comes to pass in your life very soon.

#43 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

lord in heaven i just want to thank you right now for the blessings you hve bestowed upon patches and the family. thank you father. my soul is rejoicing for patches and i pray for continued blessings for patches, in jesus name, amen

Hi Shereda Lynn, our God is faithful. Amen. Continue to thank God for His provision. Funny though, in my case I did not realise I spend too much focusing on our financial lacking and keep reminding my Heavenly Father His Word of promise. Praise God. I testify here of His goodness, that He answered my prayer that as I expected but my prayer for financial help is still answered. Praise God. He bless my second son with a good job starting November. At least I know that end of November our rent is paid. My daughter is able to get extra cash most probably in December through sales of insurance (side income). This news was given to me by my daughter yesterday. Praise God. Father, forgive me if I failed to rejoice and have little faith due to situation around me. Thank You, God that Your ways are better than my way. Yours is always perfect, Father. Thank You for coming to our rescue. Father, if You can do this for me, I know that You can also do this for my sister and the rest who have similar situation like myself. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#44 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:36 PM

father we thank you for giving us life as we woke up on today lord and we thank you for our health and sanity of mind, we thank you father for food, clothing, and shelter, father, we thank you also lord for giving us this venue to pray with one another near and far. father i pray for the members of prayway to be delivered in each of their prayers. father i am believing as i type that you have already worked it out completely in their favor lord. father i thank you for the financial abundance and debt deliverance that is in store for my family lord. father i thank you that you have blessed me financially not only to be debt free and financially stable but so that i may help some of the others around me who are in need as well. father i ask that you bless the homeless man i met with a roof over his head, clothing, foood, and health lord that he may be used by you. lord i pray fellow members patches, and nessa lord that you pour a mighty financial blessing upon them lord and pour out a blessings of patience strength and peace while we wait on you lord

#45 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:49 AM

father thank you for your many past blessings, your present blessings, and the blessings to come. lord i thank you for providing the financial needs and desires for the members here on prayway. thank you father for paying all our bills and debt in surplus and on time, father by faith it is done through you in jesus name. father i thank you for the financial blessings you have prepared today for me. father thank you for your peace and comfort while i wait on you. all glory honor and praise goes to you in jesus name we pray amen