121 replies to this topic

#16 Ginky

Ginky

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:50 AM

my finances are in total ruin and i am drowning in debt and cannot see my way out this time. i am normally so full of faith and hope but it has gotten so bad i actually wondered today if it would be easier if i just did not wake up. i have always and will continue to help anyone where i can but no matter how hard i try the bills the debt the poverty just gets greater and greater despite my prayers. i will continue to pray but i ask that you pray with me and for me and my family. i ask lord that you look upon me and perform a financial and spiritual miracle in my life in jesus name i pray. amen

Dear friend, I often feel as you do. I am in the same boat and some days I can hardly hold on but who can we turn to but God? Please continue to hold onto your faith and trust in God. I have to believe that God will bring you thru this just as I have to believe that He will bring me thru. His word promises that if we walk with Him and trust Him He will deliver us. Someone once told me that the word says "it came to pass". It did not say it came to stay. I will lift you up in my prayers and ask that you do the same for me. Praise God from whom all blessing flow!!!!!

#17 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 07:01 AM

I am rejoicing in my spirit and thanking him before our deliverance because i know that he will provide and deliver both of us and send us miraculous blessings. i will continue to trust in him and my faith says my breakthrough is already done in jesus name and i believe that your breakthrough is done as well. i thank god for you and the chance to fellowship and pray with you and for you. I thank god for your words of inspiration as they came right on time. I am praying for complete deliverance for you aand i from all debt and a surplus in finaces and i know its done in jesus name. i pray for peace in your days. amen Dear friend, I often feel as you do. I am in the same boat and some days I can hardly hold on but who can we turn to but God? Please continue to hold onto your faith and trust in God. I have to believe that God will bring you thru this just as I have to believe that He will bring me thru. His word promises that if we walk with Him and trust Him He will deliver us. Someone once told me that the word says "it came to pass". It did not say it came to stay. I will lift you up in my prayers and ask that you do the same for me. Praise God from whom all blessing flow!!!!! [/quote]

#18 marthajingram

marthajingram

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 07:24 AM

Heavenly Father, you know this persons situation better than anyone. Please intervene and bring her what she needs. These are small problems for you Lord, you are awesome and can do it all. In Jesus name I pray.

#19 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

father thank you for the may believers praying for me. thank you for this opportunity of felloship. I pray your coverage over all of my new online believer friends that are praying with me. I thank you for my deliverance and that during this time you are carrying me. we give you all glory for you are an awesome god in jesus name i pray. amen

#20 Iheartangels

Iheartangels

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:05 PM

I hear your prayer and I willl pray with you. My family and I are in the same situation and some days I wonder as well. Please stay positive Jesus loves you very much!

Your Friend
Lisa

my finances are in total ruin and i am drowning in debt and cannot see my way out this time. i am normally so full of faith and hope but it has gotten so bad i actually wondered today if it would be easier if i just did not wake up. i have always and will continue to help anyone where i can but no matter how hard i try the bills the debt the poverty just gets greater and greater despite my prayers. i will continue to pray but i ask that you pray with me and for me and my family. i ask lord that you look upon me and perform a financial and spiritual miracle in my life in jesus name i pray. amen

Dear Friend,

Donít Loose or give up looking at the severity of your problems, I can understand that you are in deadly position, look upto lord he will give you answer. Bible says Call unto me and I will answer you. So call god today no matter how many times you have done it earlier. God will show you the way.

Loving Lord Jesus I pray for this dear one father bless her and remove every financial issue that she has meet all her needs according to your riches supernaturally. Let she has plenty and make her blessing to the people around her. In Jesus name I ask Lord amen.

#21 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

thank you lisa. i will keep you in my prayers as well and i know that god will make a way out of noway for our families. father bless lisa abundantly oh lord you know the needs of her family even before she does lord and we ask you to meet ever need and and send a financial blessing and allow her to bea good steward of your money lord that as she is blessed she may bless and help others in jesus name i pray. amen

I hear your prayer and I willl pray with you. My family and I are in the same situation and some days I wonder as well. Please stay positive Jesus loves you very much!

Your Friend
Lisa

[quote name='Jeevan' post='237617' date='Oct 13 2009, 03:10 AM']
[quote name='shereda lynn' post='237604' date='Oct 13 2009, 02:13 PM']
[/quote]

Dear Friend,

Donít Loose or give up looking at the severity of your problems, I can understand that you are in deadly position, look upto lord he will give you answer. Bible says Call unto me and I will answer you. So call god today no matter how many times you have done it earlier. God will show you the way.

Loving Lord Jesus I pray for this dear one father bless her and remove every financial issue that she has meet all her needs according to your riches supernaturally. Let she has plenty and make her blessing to the people around her. In Jesus name I ask Lord amen.
[/quote]
[/quote]

#22 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:56 AM

father i am believing by faith that you will supply and perform a mighty financial breakthrough and surplus for every person on this financial prayer list lord. i thank you because today our prayers will be answered in your holy name jesus. i thank you lord that we all awoke today and that we are all hear believing by faith that we are delivered from debt, delivered from poverty, delivered from financial strain, that we are all good stewards of the money you provide us with and father we pray that we will continue to be your vessels lord and that we are all examples of your mercy and grace lord we ask all things in jesus name, amen

#23 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:01 AM

father i feel in my spirit that today there is a mass number of your servants on this prayer site in desperate financial need, father i ask that right now you poor out a mighty and miraculous financial blessing over all of us here lord we ask that every prayer be answered in our favor today lord and i ask that you end the suffering and worrying over finances lord i ask that you demolish the debt we are all in lord jesus i ask that you here our cries for help lord for me know that you will deliver us. father i ask that today we all are able to give praise reports in this manner lord i ask that you use us all to further bless others through the blessings you pour upon us father we need you lord and we glorify your name lord bless us in a mighty way lord send your peace to us in all of this financial worry lord by our faith we know you have heard and already worked in our favor in every situation lord i thank you for i know without doubt that it is done. in jesus name i pray, amen

#24 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

does anyone have a praise report to share. i really think the prayer members could benefit from a praise report. i pray in jesus name that we all get a praise report and that we all rember to share what god has done for you in jesus name i pray, amen.

#25 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:43 PM

father thank you for being our rock and thank you for yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows blessings. hear our cries out to you and meet every need in your precious name of jesus we all pray, amen

#26 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

father i feel in my spirit that today there is a mass number of your servants on this prayer site in desperate financial need, father i ask that right now you poor out a mighty and miraculous financial blessing over all of us here lord we ask that every prayer be answered in our favor today lord and i ask that you end the suffering and worrying over finances lord i ask that you demolish the debt we are all in lord jesus i ask that you here our cries for help lord for me know that you will deliver us. father i ask that today we all are able to give praise reports in this manner lord i ask that you use us all to further bless others through the blessings you pour upon us father we need you lord and we glorify your name lord bless us in a mighty way lord send your peace to us in all of this financial worry lord by our faith we know you have heard and already worked in our favor in every situation lord i thank you for i know without doubt that it is done. in jesus name i pray, amen

Father, I agree with this prayer of faith. You are the God that loves His children and Your will is to prosper us. Father, thank You for blessing us. Thank You for increasing our territories. Thank You for Your hands that are upon us and keep us from doing evil so that it will not pain us. Praise God. I believe when Shereda lynn and others including myself when we call upon You, You will answer. You will show us great and mighty things that we do not know off. Father, You are able to deliver us from this financial lacking. For with You nothing is impossible. Help us, Lord, for You know our exact needs. Thank You, God. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#27 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

by faith and by our mighty and awesome god we know our prayers are inswered in jesus name i pray, amen I just want to give encouragement to everyone in dire financial strains. do not lose faith for this is not our battle. it is the lords and he is victorious. rejoice because he has worked in our favor. thank him now before we can see the blessings. he is an awesome god have faith and i am praying with you all typed or in spirit. god will deliver. do not stop fasting and praying. we will all be able to give praise reports soon so do not fret just be patient and wait on the lord. HE WILL SEE US THROUGH!

#28 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:34 PM

Thank You in advance, God, for complete financial victories and breakthroughs for Shereda Lynn, her family, all of us on PrayWay and all PrayWay members' families, my family, and me. In Jesus' name, amen.

#29 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:46 AM

my finances are in total ruin and i am drowning in debt and cannot see my way out this time. i am normally so full of faith and hope but it has gotten so bad. i have always and will continue to help anyone where i can but no matter how hard i try the bills the debt the poverty just gets greater and greater despite my prayers. i will continue to pray but i ask that you pray with me and for me and my family. i ask lord that you look upon me and perform a financial and spiritual miracle in my life in jesus name i pray. amen father i feel in my spirit that today there is a mass number of your servants on this prayer site in desperate financial need, father i ask that right now you poor out a mighty and miraculous financial blessing over all of us here lord we ask that every prayer be answered in our favor today lord and i ask that you end the suffering and worrying over finances lord i ask that you demolish the debt we are all in lord jesus i ask that you here our cries for help lord for me know that you will deliver us. father i ask that today we all are able to give praise reports in this manner lord i ask that you use us all to further bless others through the blessings you pour upon us father we need you lord and we glorify your name lord bless us in a mighty way lord send your peace to us in all of this financial worry lord by our faith we know you have heard and already worked in our favor in every situation lord i thank you for i know without doubt that it is done. in jesus name i pray, amen

#30 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:55 PM

thank you minoo. i will remain in prayer. i feel encouraged to know that others are praying with me.