121 replies to this topic

#1 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:43 AM

my finances are in total ruin and i am drowning in debt and cannot see my way out this time. i am normally so full of faith and hope but it has gotten so bad i actually wondered today if it would be easier if i just did not wake up. i have always and will continue to help anyone where i can but no matter how hard i try the bills the debt the poverty just gets greater and greater despite my prayers. i will continue to pray but i ask that you pray with me and for me and my family. i ask lord that you look upon me and perform a financial and spiritual miracle in my life in jesus name i pray. amen

#2 Jeevan

Jeevan

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:10 AM

my finances are in total ruin and i am drowning in debt and cannot see my way out this time. i am normally so full of faith and hope but it has gotten so bad i actually wondered today if it would be easier if i just did not wake up. i have always and will continue to help anyone where i can but no matter how hard i try the bills the debt the poverty just gets greater and greater despite my prayers. i will continue to pray but i ask that you pray with me and for me and my family. i ask lord that you look upon me and perform a financial and spiritual miracle in my life in jesus name i pray. amen

Dear Friend,

Donít Loose or give up looking at the severity of your problems, I can understand that you are in deadly position, look upto lord he will give you answer. Bible says Call unto me and I will answer you. So call god today no matter how many times you have done it earlier. God will show you the way.

Loving Lord Jesus I pray for this dear one father bless her and remove every financial issue that she has meet all her needs according to your riches supernaturally. Let she has plenty and make her blessing to the people around her. In Jesus name I ask Lord amen.

#3 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

Lord, please help this person to get control of their finances and bless them and remove the strain. Amen

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:47 AM

Lord bring financial blessing in this circumstance and keep Your Word in our lives. In Jesus Name. Amen

#5 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

thank you Thaank you Nessa. Please keep me in your prayers

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

God, I pray in agreement in Jesus' name, amen.

#7 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

please continue to pray with me. i have faith that god will intervene and answer our prayers

#8 catalinberbunschi

catalinberbunschi

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:16 PM

Dear God allowe me to pray for this person and make light in her way and bless her with your love.make a financial turn in her life so she will not have to suffer anymore.
Thank you Lord for hearing this prayer.Amen!

#9 dhcruz

dhcruz

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:11 AM

Shereda, Please know that sometimes we go through things so we can cling to JESUS and know that "I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN, IT IS HE WITHIN ME WHO DOETH THE WORK" We are the vessel. We must allow GOD "rightaway" as this is not our life but his life lived through us! Father, let your blessed will be done in Shereda's affairs and give her the VICTORY in JESUS' holy name. Thank you....Ameen

#10 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

please continue to pray with me. i know god has worked this out for me so i am rejoicing now before the blessing has come to fruition. amen Please know that sometimes we go through things so we can cling to JESUS and know that "I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN, IT IS HE WITHIN ME WHO DOETH THE WORK" We are the vessel. We must allow GOD "rightaway" as this is not our life but his life lived through us! Father, let your blessed will be done in Shereda's affairs and give her the VICTORY in JESUS' holy name. Thank you....Ameen [/quote]

#11 Rick Wez.

Rick Wez.

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:32 PM

Lord, author of all resources ... creator of the universe ... friend of our sister shereda ... I ask that right now You pour out on her; pour out your love, pour out your peace. Let her know Your promise that we are so valuable to Him. You will never leave us or forsake us; that's a promise!!!

#12 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:02 PM

thank you. please pray with me Lord, author of all resources ... creator of the universe ... friend of our sister shereda ... I ask that right now You pour out on her; pour out your love, pour out your peace. Let her know Your promise that we are so valuable to Him. You will never leave us or forsake us; that's a promise!!! [/quote]

#13 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:19 AM

Dear shereda , Dont worry , GOD knows about your problems more than even you do . Rest your thoughts on the riches in heaven kept just for U. Dont be disheartened . Times of trials and tribulations will soon pass away . You just need a little more patience and a lot more of prayers . GOD is already preparing a way for U to come out of your financial mess . Have you tried fasting and prayer ? Fast and pray for 3 days a week for a month . see the colours of wonders GOD does to you in that one month . Just lean on JESUS and drive away all evil thoughts that come. share with me anything else . bye , Minoo

#14 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:50 AM

thank you so much. i will keep you informed on my future praise report and my fasting. i pray that god continue to keep you. Dear shereda , Dont worry , GOD knows about your problems more than even you do . Rest your thoughts on the riches in heaven kept just for U. Dont be disheartened . Times of trials and tribulations will soon pass away . You just need a little more patience and a lot more of prayers . GOD is already preparing a way for U to come out of your financial mess . Have you tried fasting and prayer ? Fast and pray for 3 days a week for a month . see the colours of wonders GOD does to you in that one month . Just lean on JESUS and drive away all evil thoughts that come. share with me anything else . bye , Minoo [/quote]

#15 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:50 AM

Dear shereda , Take care .. GOD loves U. Just be faithful and trust in HIM . Keep praying . I am also praying for U . God Bless U , Minoo