8 replies to this topic

#1 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS Dear Team, In the name of Jesus Christ I declare to you that devil has no power over what God wants to do through us when we set our hearts right with Him. A month ago I placed the request on this site for the team to pray for Christine and Timmy not to end up in a marriage breakup. With a thankful and grateful heart I want to praise God for bringing Christine and daughter back their husband and father. Last night I received an sms from Timmy to confirm this. He wants to pass on his words of thank you and praise for all your prayers. God is truly at work and in the business of restoring every genuine home that needs changes to take place in preparation for the translation to heaven. We all want to go home, aren't we!? Please continue to pray for them as they build their lives and home together. Thank you Father for Your great power manifested in the lives of men and women. We praise You and glorify You Mighty Name. the old serpent will not steal and kill what is rightly Yours through the blood of Jesus Christ, our Saviour! Amen!

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

Amen. You are indeed awesome, Father. And we love You. All glory is Yours, Father. Thank You for answered prayers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:04 PM

PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!

#4 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

PRAISE GOD ,
Remove more and more tears from enstranged couples and reunite them with your love and grace ,
Amen

#5 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:48 PM

Father I praise you, what a wonderful thing you have done for this marriage. I have not personally prayed for this, but it is wonderfully encouraging to me that you have answered prayer. We praise you father, we praise your glorious name. Thankyou father for honoring and upholding the covenant marriage. Praise you Jesus, Thankyou. Father I ask you to continue to uphold this couple and bless them in so many ways that they will always see you. A marriage with God actively involved will be marriage indeed. Please keep watching over them and put protection around them, so that old patterns and the schemes, and devises of Satan will never get a foothold in this relationship again and that their children will be blessed in a stable God fearing home. In Jesus name, Amen Praise Lord!!!!

#6 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:49 PM

Father in Heaven You are indeed the Greatest and most Glorious and Wonderful!!! Thank You for Your wonderful gift of reunification and love to these two people, just as You have given me the gift of returning home to my family as well! Father, I ask that You will continue to help them rebuild their lives and work on re-establishing trust, love and peace of mind as I ask that You please continue doing so in my own home. For we all know that without You, there can and never will be peace and fulfillment. In Jesus' name, Amen

#7 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:41 PM

IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE PRAISE UNTO THE LORD AND TO GIVE PRAISES TO HIS NAME. FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN UNTO THE GOING DOWN OF THE SAME THE NAME OF THE LORD IS TO BE PRAISED. COUNT IT A BLESSING WHEN TRIALS AND TESTING COMES, FOR WE KNOW THAT THEY COME TO MAKE US STRONG

#8 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

Lord, thank You for the example this is to us of Your unfailing love and power. please protect this marriage and continue the work You have started! we praise You for this miracle!! :) in Jesus' name, amen!

#9 christianwoman

christianwoman

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! PRAISE!!! FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS

Dear Team,

In the name of Jesus Christ I declare to you that devil has no power over what God wants to do through us when we set our hearts right with Him.

A month ago I placed the request on this site for the team to pray for Christine and Timmy not to end up in a marriage breakup. With a thankful and grateful heart I want to praise God for bringing Christine and daughter back their husband and father. Last night I received an sms from Timmy to confirm this. He wants to pass on his words of thank you and praise for all your prayers.

God is truly at work and in the business of restoring every genuine home that needs changes to take place in preparation for the translation to heaven. We all want to go home, aren't we!?

Please continue to pray for them as they build their lives and home together.

Thank you Father for Your great power manifested in the lives of men and women. We praise You and glorify You Mighty Name. the old serpent will not steal and kill what is rightly Yours through the blood of Jesus Christ, our Saviour! Amen!

PRAISE GOD. JESUS is always victorious. I am also hoping for miracles for the restoration of our marriage. Pls continue praying for my husband, I already post my prayer request under restoration of our marriage. I know that the Lord Jesus Christ works in us. I trust HIM that it will come to pass. Praise the God Almighty for all the trials that come our way. Because thru this trials we are sanctified and put our faith to test. All we need to do is to hold on to HIS promises. JESUS is always victorious and cannot be defeated.