10 replies to this topic

#1 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hi-I'm asking for prayer that we might be able to pay off a lot of bills we-I praise God that I was able to get a job for the winter-thanks for praying&caring.

#2 ioncar

ioncar

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:45 AM

Father, I thank You for taking care of this person's problems. I put everything in Your hands and I know that You have a finished plan already. Bless this person with health and prosperity. Amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

L-rd, Please rpovide for all of this family needs. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:43 AM

Father, hear the cry of Saved. I ask for Your financial blessing upon her, Father so that she will not have to worry about bills, food etc. etc. You are indeed the Great Jehovah Jireh who provides for all our needs. We bless Your name, Father. We praise and thank You and honor Your name, Lord. Thank You for Your timely provision upon Saved. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Rick Wez.

Rick Wez.

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

Lord, I declare FAVOR over "Saved" right now in the name of Jesus Christ. Favor in the job that they got for the winter ... may PROMOTION even be on the horizon as well. As you bless them, may they bless others ... let the floodgates open!! "Let it rain, let it rain ... open the floodgates of heaven!!!"

#6 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

Lord, you see what is needed here, please provide. Amen

#7 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:15 PM

Dearest Heavenly Father,thankyou that it is Your wish that we prosper in all areas of our lives as our soul prospers.I praise You for the provisions You have made available,through Your Word, and the saving work of the Cross! You are such a giving and generous God! I praise You for Your generosity,kindness and Your love! So,in boldness,I come to You,and clain Matthew 18:18 over & for "saved"! Father,I thankyou that You are ready to perform Your Word(Jer 1:12),and that You say,....."ask,and you will receive that your joy may be full" (jhn 16:24) satan,i bind you from saved's finances according to Matthew 18:18 and loose you from your assignment against him/her,in the mighty name of Jesus! In the name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

God, I pray for my faithful friend, Saved, that You will provide more than enough money for him to pay all of his and his family's bills. Thank You for his winter job. I pray that after his winter job is over, he will have a spring job, then a summer job, then an autumn job, as so on. Please shower down from Your heavenly storehouses everything good, spiritually and physically, for Saved and Saved's family. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 cutieforchrist

cutieforchrist

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

Hi-I'm asking for prayer that we might be able to pay off a lot of bills we-I praise God that I was able to get a job for the winter-thanks for praying&caring.

Praise be to thee oh lord,we thank you that our friend has gotten a job and now bless him with the power to pay his bill,thank you lord,thank you jehova.

#10 Kerrian Creary

Kerrian Creary

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:03 PM

I am asking for prayer to help with my bills my bills are so high and so enormous i need is intervention. also please pray that i may get a better job. pray for my current boss he needs help. Please dear jesus help me.

#11 I will wait on the Lord

I will wait on the Lord

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

Father in the name of Jesus i thank you for taking care of this person financial problem. Please keep this person strong Lord. Let him know that faith will lead him through and God will always provide even at the last minute. i pray in Jesus name. Amen.