10 replies to this topic

#1 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:01 PM

Please pray for God to heal me immediately...whatever is wrong. I feel just terrible. Thank you.

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:06 PM

Father, I lift up Greta to you now in Jesus name and I bind whatever is causing her to feel aweful right now! I pray that your life will flow through her and your blood will cleanse her from whatever is not right! Drive out sickness from her body I ask in Jesus name! Thank you that she is your daughter, bought with a price and free! I pray for immediate and full healing in Jesus name. Cover Greta in your peace and joy! Thank you that you wash her clean! Thank you for your love! In Jesus name I pray.

#3 ladyofprayer

ladyofprayer

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:50 PM

God, grant Greta a healing in all areas. Give her strength in all areas of her life. I call it done, in the name of Jesus. The Lords knows your pain, suffering and all that you are going through. Be strong in the Lord, Greta, He will bring you through. I will be praying for you. Lord, give her faith,knowing that you will be with her. Greta, hold on to the word of God, and don't give up. Prayers are going up for you. Stay strong in faith. Things will get better. God bless. ladyof prayer

#4 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:31 PM

Dear Lord, please bless this person with healing. Help them to feel better. Amen.

#5 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:30 AM

Father God, Please make greta feel better. In agreement we all ask for this blessing on her. Thank you Lord, we love you. Amen

#6 granny

granny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 02:33 AM

Farther heal gretta help her to feel well and ready to praise you in Jesus name Amen

#7 hereiamavailable2u

hereiamavailable2u

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 04:58 AM

Father i thank you for the security we have been given in Jesus Name. Lord i lift up Greta to you and ask for the comfort of the Holy Spirit to overshadow her and fill her with peace. Father whatever this weakness is, it is not too big that the Blood of Jesus has not covered it and dealt with it. So if it be physical or spiritual let Greta now be an overcomer in Jesus name amen british time 12 56.

#8 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:21 AM

Lord heal Greta. Restore her energy. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#9 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:46 AM

Lord. Please heal gretta of what is causing her to not feel well.

#10 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:25 PM

Please help Greta get well, God. She is not feeling well and wants to be healed immediately. Thank You for healing her now by the authority of Jesus Christ. Amen. anneanne

#11 giselle0211

giselle0211

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:25 PM

Dearest Father ...I lift Greta up to you for your powerful and healing hands to be upon her for immediate healing ....Lord I rebuke whatever it is that is causing her to have these dizzy spells in the name and by the blood of Jesus !!! You know our tomorrows and we are just so thankful for each new day for fresh-brand new mercy - - - - hallelujah Abba Father - oh thank you Jesus !!! Im believing at this very momment that what the devil meant for bad....you are bringing it to good - OH HOW WONERFUL AND LOVING YOU ARE TO US - - - - I just want give you praise and glory for Your Love to us ..... no one can love us like You can !!!!! Thank-you Abba Father for all that you are :-) in Jesus' almighty name !!!!! Im speak healing upon Greta because Im standing in the gap for her - Abba Father in Jesus' name....I know You want healing for her because you allowed your Son Jesus to wear the bloody and painful stripes on his back for Greta and many others - - - - Im thank you in advance for your miracle that is happening in Jesus' name - amen !!!