Photo

URGENT: Please pray my marriage will be restored in JESUS NAME!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

Dear Lord I come before you asking for Sarah to return to her husband and marriage..guide her as she returns to her husband..comfort fxmldr74 as he waits for her return give him hope a sign of her return. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers..in Jesus name I ask.. Amen

#17 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Father I ask you to lead, guide and direct Sarah, back home, soon. I am asking father for divine intervention, do what is necessary in Sarah's life to draw her to wholeheartedly seek you and find you. We press in to ask for her salvation Lord, that she would deeply experience you and desire to follow you, in Jesus name, Amen.

#18 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:03 PM

I have seen some signs. I'm still getting this strange feeling in my chest when praying for Sarah. It may be because its possible she is still talking to this guy Gino online and on the phone. I think its MORE than obvious that this guy should not be talking to someone who is still married and carrying my child. That will never be right.

So PLEASE keep praying fervently for a MIRACLE (Acts 26:18) for Sarah to be turned from the power of satan to GOD and that she will come home soon in JESUS NAME. NOTHING is too hard for the Lord! AMEN.

#19 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:38 AM

Please join me in this prayer:

Blood of Jesus, wipe off all handwriting of hatred, adultery and rejection against me from my life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#20 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:55 AM

Keep going. I have been for over three years. Yes, I get weary and weak, but know dear favored child of God that He never gets weary. He never gets weak. He can blow up the OM connection. He can bring Sarah to her knees. He can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING...........when we cannot. If you need to ask for confirmation, then do it. If you have clear direction to keep praying and waiting on His ways and timing, then do it with all you have. Though He (it) slay me, yet I will trust Him. Job 13:15 In Jesus name, Amen

#21 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

PLEASE keep praying for my wife Sarah to turn back to God and come home to me. Obviously this is unbelievably hard even with the support of my family and friends. I know God Loves me but I still pray that my wife Sarah will be delivered. She needs it. PLEASE join me in prayer..Blood of Jesus wipe away ALL plans of the devil off of Sarah in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

#22 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

Ps 145:14 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raseith up all those that be bowed down.

#23 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:37 AM

Please keep praying. Its been very hard to keep praying for my wife Sarah to turn back to God and come home but I have to keep praying for her every day.

#24 spirit of unity

spirit of unity

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

Thank you all for praying. PLEASE continue to pray for my wife Sarah to come home soon. I know nothing is too hard for the Lord and I can continue to declare/pray for her to come home so we can serve Jesus together for the Kingdom of God.

By your grace, Lord, i stand in your blood as a redeemed person, praying for 'fxmldr74' and Sarah for your Spirit to grant them understanding, and forgiveness. I pray that the blood of Jesus demolish the barrier of separation and confusion that exists between the two now in Jesu's name. Whatever negative thought any of them might have i took it captive with the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen

#25 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

Thank you and God bless you ALL abundantly for praying for Sarah & me. PLEASE keep praying for God to keep speaking to Sarah and for her heart to melt and listen to the Holy Spirit.

#26 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:03 PM

Heavenly Father we approach your throne of Grace with boldness, requesting the salvation of Sarah and the restoration of this marriage. We continually pray seeking for you to open the door to salvation and restoration of this marriage. We know Lord that you delight in giving, and receiving appreciation for all that you do. Lord we would ask that you lead, guide and direct Sarah now. Seduce her with your spirit and make it so that the attraction of following you is irresistible and steadfast. Hurry her feet to do your will father. Put obstacles in her way where she may not be pleasing you Lord, direct her steps and be a lamp onto her feet. Draw her out of deep waters, rescue her and may your hand be ready to help. Father you are a loving and forgiving father, not wanting anyone to perish or go astray. You would leave the 99 sheep to go look for the one sheep that is lost and you would celebrate and delight over it. Lord would you consider our request and delight over her recovery. In Jesus name, Amen.