Photo

URGENT: Please pray my marriage will be restored in JESUS NAME!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:01 PM

My wife Sarah left me in Miami in march, went back to Kansas City, and wants to divorce me. Because of the pregnancy the divorce is postponed till december after our baby is born. She wants to fight me in court for custody if I don't go along with adoption. I will NOT consent to the devil's plan of giving my child up.

None of this is making any sense. I have not cheated on her. I Love my wife and child and I know the TRUTH that I am a good father, husband and I'm growing in the Lord. I dont want to go to court to fight for my child but I will IF I have to. I'm pleading the blood of JESUS for Sarah's soul! Pray God will melt her heart and open her eyes in JESUS NAME! Believing God for a MIRACLE and that we will be reunited as husband and wife in JESUS NAME!!!

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:54 AM

Abba Father: You know all. You know all the issues, the truth and all that needs to happen to save this marriage. You know this unborn child. We ask that you take this marriage in Your hands and make it into a miracle in You. In Jesus name, Amen

#3 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:33 AM

Father God I do ask that You would melt Sarah's heart and bring healing and restoration to their marriage. I bind the destroyer in The name of Jesus from tearing this couple apart. I thankyou Lord for Your help with this marriage. Thankyou for melting Sarah's heart towards her husband and for the restoration of this family. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:56 AM

Dear LORD Jesus , Pl let yr will previal . LORD , you have united the two souls into one . Surely , you dont want to separate them. Give Sarah the mind and heart to know the truth ,to follow in yr path , to accept you as her personal saviour and to forgive and forget and to move ahead in life. Give her the heart to accept you as her personal saviour and to love her husband as you love them both . You just pray this prayer : " Dear LORD , I lift my family into yr hands . My worries are now yours . You do yr will in our lives. I accept whatever you do in our lives . I accept you as my personal LORD and saviour. Let my life now speak for U and be a light to others . Praise the LORD for all the promises U have given me in the Bible. Let my wife also accept U as her personal saviour. Melt her heart. I lift her and our child into yr hands. Do as you will. Solve the problems in our lives in yr own way and in yr own time " Amen Let me know at minoo_pal@indiatimes.com

#5 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:12 AM

Here's what has been discovered as of yesterday. My Dad called my wife Sarah's Dad and found out that my unborn child due in december is a boy Praise GOD! BOTH of Sarah's Christian parents are totally against what she is doing, divorce & adoption, and they are actually praying for reconciliation! So please keep praying!

PLEASE PRAY FOR SARAH'S TRUE SALVATION AND FOR HER TO HAVE A DAMASCUS ROAD EXPERIENCE IN JESUS NAME! PRAY THAT SARAH WILL CANCEL THIS evil divorce and plans and that she will come home to me and we will reconcile in JESUS NAME! NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR THE LORD!

#6 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:34 AM

Lord please guide Sarah that she do your will..comfort her heart,help her with whatever issues she is has. Show her the path back to her husband and what a wonderful family they will be. In Jesus name we ask for reconciliation of there marriage Thank you Father Amen

#7 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:25 PM

Update. Apparently she is talking to some guy online and on the phone. Please pray that Holy Spirit will convict her and that this relationship will be blocked in Jesus name. Thanks.

#8 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:34 PM

Dear LORD , I pray for Sarah. When will you intervene ? Surely , you want the child to get love of his father. Pl dont separate them. Let your will be done. Give her your comfort , your wisdom , your love. Open her eyes to see the devil and to stop devil from destroying her's and her child's life. Help her to see you ,your cross ,to accept you , yuor will and to go back to her husband. In Jesus name Amen

#9 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

Thank you. PLEASE keep praying. I dont want to give up hope. This is very hard and Im getting tired and very angry at times thinking of things she has done. I know I need to forgive her though this is a daily thing.

#10 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:15 AM

Father we pray for Sarah that she return to her husband,guide her help her on a path back to her marriage. Comfort fxmldr74 as he waits for the return of his wife, give him all that he needs,mend his heart and help himm to truly forgive..thank you Father Amen

#11 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:04 PM

Thank you all for praying. My heart is aching and at times I just get tired of praying for Sarah to come back. I dont understand why this is happening but I know nothing is too hard for the Lord. I appreciate all of you who stand with me in prayer even as time goes by.

#12 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:33 PM

Oh Mighty Father! All-Powerful and all-knowing Father. We know and realise that the evil one is out to steal, kill and destroy the very precious souls You have bought with Your one and only Son's precious blood. We also realise that he has been defeated on the cross and that he is fighting a losing battle. You are a God of turning impossibilities into possibilities. Therefore, I now place this couple in Your Mighty hands and ask that You restore what the devil has taken away from them. Renew their mind with the Power of the Holy Spirit and breath life into their marriage. We claim the promises of restoration in the bible and trust that You will turn Sarah's heart towards her husband so that she may return home. May You melt Sarah's heart and place within her husband a spirit of genuine forgiveness and love for her. May the blood of Jesus cover them today and forever. Amen

#13 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:55 PM

Oh Mighty Father! All-Powerful and all-knowing Father. We know and realise that the evil one is out to steal, kill and destroy the very precious souls You have bought with Your one and only Son's precious blood. We also realise that he has been defeated on the cross and that he is fighting a losing battle.

You are a God of turning impossibilities into possibilities. Therefore, I now place this couple in Your Mighty hands and ask that You restore what the devil has taken away from them. Renew their mind with the Power of the Holy Spirit and breath life into their marriage. We claim the promises of restoration in the bible and trust that You will turn Sarah's heart towards her husband so that she may return home.

May You melt Sarah's heart and place within her husband a spirit of genuine forgiveness and love for her.

May the blood of Jesus cover them today and forever. Amen

Amen, I say yes Lord in unity of prayer, lift this and all requests before your ear, O Lord. You hear our prayers and we expectantly wait your answer. In Jesus name, Amen.

#14 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

Dear Lord and Father We beseech You to intervene and allow these two eople to be reunited in Your loving care. Please open Sarah's eyeds to the wrong that she is doing. Please make her realise that she has the ideal gift of a loving husband and father just waiting for her to come home. Please make her realise that no other man is going to want her, love her, care for her and care for her unwanted child!! Please open her eyes to her own blindness and help her to see the light. And give our brother the divine strenght he needs to forgive her for all the hurt she has caused him. In Jesus name, AMEN!

#15 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

Thank you all for praying. PLEASE continue to pray for my wife Sarah to come home soon. I know nothing is too hard for the Lord and I can continue to declare/pray for her to come home so we can serve Jesus together for the Kingdom of God.