4 replies to this topic

#1 hereiamavailable2u

hereiamavailable2u

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:28 PM

thankyou eric for the information not being altogether up on computer technology can be come some what baffling so a very big thankyou for explaining how these things work !!!.

#2 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:58 PM

Hello Eric I also appreciated the information Thank You Brenda (meg)

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:17 PM

Father, thank You for the wisdom that You blessed Eric and his family with. Lord, I ask for Your Holy Hand to be upon this Website, that all who come to You and believing in Your saving grace with receive healing in every areas of their needs. May the power of Your Holy Spirit draw the lost and the righteous to this Site, that many will come to be ministered and to minister in Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:37 PM

Thank you Eric for that information! Dear Lord, please bless this site and help it to continue to be a safe and wonderful place for Christians. I ask too that the 2 items of spam that are on this board right now will be removed soon. Please be with all the believers on this board. Amen.

#5 hereiamavailable2u

hereiamavailable2u

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:22 AM

i would like to pray for all those who mayhave been effected emotionally and possiblly tempted ,being weak in themselves because of the stronghold of the enemy, by the spammers. Father In Jesus name for those who have felt the impact of these posts who may have been dislodged and or tempted i ask for your restoring of the soul and mind, let your peace take up residence in thier hearts and help them to be victorious and grant them wisdom and strength to break the power of the enemy, let the NAme of JESUS only be glorified. And father for those who are being used to send these posts we ask that the fear of the LOrd which wathces over this site, come up over them to convict them and release them from the power of darkness into your glorious gospel and light .it is your will that all men be saved. In Jesus Name amen. where the Spirit of the LOrd is there is liberty. 13 20 british time.