5 replies to this topic

#1 anothersunlost

anothersunlost

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:10 PM

I need a prayer for the women I love deeply and the most in my heart. We were happy together for over 3 years and in a month or 2 she decided that she doesn't love me anymore. She has left me because she says she loves me but doesn't think she is "In Love" with me. She is going through some hard times. We have both had one major problem in our relationship. About a year into it we got pregnant. She/We decided to abort. (we know this is wrong) We talked about it and I agreed with her. I didn't feel like I had a real choice in the matter. We weren't with god spiritualy at the time. I know she believes in god and feels horrible about what is happening in her life right now. After she wanted to leave me we found out that her father is having affairs on her mother. Her parents do not know, and she has not said anything to either of them. She said she doesn't know who she is anymore and that she has no self idenity. She still says she loves me and cares about me very much. She is just not "In Love" with me anymore. She said that sometimes people just fall out of love. This is her only reason for leaving. I don't belive it. The hurt and the pain in her eyes when she was leaving was tremendous. I just need more people praying for us. I am going to embark on the great adventure of winning her heart again and living for god in our relationship. God has told my mother and aunt during our first telephone prayer session together that god is going to give me what my heart desires. My aunt got this message from god during the prayer. I just some extra prayer for me and heather to cover the problems and let her know that she doesn't have to run from someone she loves. She is deeply hurting inside and trying to hide her feelings. I am praying that god open her eyes and go to him for the help, and not within herself. Please pray for me and heather to let god open her eyes and see that she has a loving partner waiting for her.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:51 PM

Lord I know exactly how my brother in You feels. Lord turn this lady around and Lord help her to realize her love for him. Give him favor with her. Lord restore revive and renew their relationship. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:20 PM

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER PLEASE GIVE THIS GENTLEMAN FAVOR WITH THIS LADY HE LOVES SO DEARLY. HELP THEM BOTH TO PUT YOU FIRST IN THEIR LIVES. DRAW THIS LADY TO YOU, AND FATHER BREAK UP ANY CONFUSION IN THIS LADYS LIFE ABOUT THINGS FROM THE PAST. WE CAN NOT CHANGE THINGS IN THE PAST; ALL WE CAN DO IS ASK GODS FORGIVENESS, AND THEN AFTER ASKING FOR IT ACCEPT IT; AND KNOW THAT WE ARE FORGIVEN. FATHER WE THANK YOU, AND WE PRAISE YOU FOR HEARING THIS PRAYER AND WE BELIEVE YOU FOR THE ANSWER. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:41 PM

Father, I pray for your healing for this woman and this relationship. Father, mend the broken places of this woman's heart and restore this relationship to new life, the life you desire for this couple. Thank you that this man is seeking you and seeking your way . Bless him and encourage him. Draw him closer and closer to you and give him the wisdom that he needs right now. I pray that this couple will be reunited in your perfect love and grow together in such a pure and precious way. Thank you that you cleanse them from every sin of their past. Thank you that they are free in you. Bless them and teach them and shower them in your love. In Jesus name I pray.

#5 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:51 PM

Father, I thank you for revealing yourself to this man and guidng him to seek you in this situation. I pray earnestly that you will help his beloved to seek you in thier relationship. Father, I pray you would mend thier broken hearts and reunite them. Father, continue to bless them. Teach them and guide them in their relationship.I pray they would always put you at fore in their relationship. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

#6 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 08:17 PM

Anothersunlost wants to be with Heather, God, and knows that You can right the situation between them. Encourage Heather to come to her senses, dear Lord, and comfort her boyfriend, anothersunlost, as he feels alone right now. He needs to be surrounded with Your love and understanding right now for a situation that is tearing him up. Please restore their relationship to the one they had, and let them be happy for a long, long time. Amen. anneanne