7 replies to this topic

#1 discalced

discalced

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:28 PM

I am requesting a prayer for someone who has a heart of gold, who brought himself out of drug dealing with my help and proved to himself that he could be an honor student. I ask a prayer for my dearest friend Alex that he may stop dealing again and find the path again.

#2 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:37 PM

Dear Heavenly Father Bless this friend! Please Lord help Alex. Stop him from dealing drugs for he hurts not just himself but those he deals to. Bring him back to YOu Lord. In Jesus name Amen

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 06:03 PM

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER LOOK DOWNUPON ALEX AND DELIVER HIM FROM DEALING DRUGS. HELP HIM TO REALIZE IT NOT ONLY HURTS HIM, BUT THE ONES BUYING, AND THOSE THAT LOVE HIM. HELP HIM TO REALIZE THE LIVES IT IS DESTROYING. IN JESUS NAME MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH HIM; PLEASE CONVICT HIM OF ALL WRONG AND SAVE HIM DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER BY YOUR BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN

#4 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:23 PM

Dear God, We ask that You heal Alex from His addictions and turn His life to You. In Jesus name we pray. amen

#5 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:48 PM

Dear Lord, please help Alex to get back on track again with his life. May he trust all things to you. Guide him back to your path. Amen.

#6 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:37 AM

Lord, Please bless Alex and guide him towards the right path.

#7 sabrina26

sabrina26

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:42 PM

Lord, Please help Alex, make him a strong person and also show him the gifts that live witin himself, and guide him towards the right path. In the name of Jesus.AMEN

#8 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:00 PM

My Father, You want all of Your people to be strong and great; hence, You place them in battles that they may stand victorious before You. Only he who wants to be pure can be Your friend; only the fighter is strong. Please help Alex to win this battle and to stay true to the light. We need all the help we can get to make this world a better place my Lord. Please help Alex to realise his true life purpose in Your kingdom, and help him to learn to use his misfortunes as a steeping stone to greater faith and commitment to the Light. We ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen