3 replies to this topic

#1 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:05 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters, First i want to thank you all for praying and interceding for my Jacqueline and she has been recovering since surgery quite well. Today is her appointment where she will meet her surgeon and they will study her pathology report to see if there is any malignancy (spread of cancerous cells) in her body. Please agree with me that the reports will come out with absolutely no malignancy at all. Jackie told me that she wouldn't want me to hang on to her if there is any malignancy. I know that the blood of Jesus had healed her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Nothing will be there, and i also know and believe that we will be together soon, married and joined as one, to serve Him, for His Glory! In Jesus' Name! AMEN!

#2 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:28 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters, First i want to thank you all for praying and interceding for my Jacqueline and she has been recovering since surgery quite well. Today is her appointment where she will meet her surgeon and they will study her pathology report to see if there is any malignancy (spread of cancerous cells) in her body. Please agree with me that the reports will come out with absolutely no malignancy at all. Jackie told me that she wouldn't want me to hang on to her if there is any malignancy. I know that the blood of Jesus had healed her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Nothing will be there, and i also know and believe that we will be together soon, married and joined as one, to serve Him, for His Glory! In Jesus' Name! AMEN!

Dear Lord,Thank you for blessing Jacqueline to get recovered from surgery.Please take care of her mailgnancy not to be traced out with even a single cancer cell.Please heal form head to toe and give them a life to glorify Your name Lord.
Jesus Name i Pray,amen.

#3 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

Lord, All praise and Glory to You for bringing Jacqueline thru her surgery. I pray that You keep Your healing hand on her, that pathology will show the cancer completely destroyed. Bring this couple together Lord in Marriage and to serve You together. All to building Your Kingdom and Your Glory Father. In Jesus Name, Amen.

#4 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:01 AM

Please continue to hold Jackie in prayer. The report was redone, and she is going to see the results today. Also, Jackie's daughter is very very sick, and they are suspecting diabetes. She is very young. Please agree with me and bind any sickness over either of their lives and agree that they are completely healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ. This is also an emotionally diffcult time for both of us, as we both are soo far apart in distance. And her feelings are driving her to let go of me. Please pray for God to renew her strength to hold on and trust Him to bring us together. Please pray for my strength as well, to keep believing Him totally for us to be together! He will do it! I know it! Amen!