46 replies to this topic

#16 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

God, I continue to pray that You will bring Tim back to Your fold. Lord, give him a broken and contrite heart before You. You have been waiting for him to return to You all along. I know that You hear the prayers of his faithful mother and us, his mother's friends. Please have mercy on him, God. Send faithful Christian men into his life to show him the way back to You. Lead him to a good church where he can grow and serve You. Provide the right woman to be his wife. Prosper him financially and enable him to get out of debt permanently. Let him have great favour at his job and excel at his job. Provide for him a godly atmosphere in his living accomodations. In Jesus' name, amen.

#17 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

God, I pray that You will prosper and bless Vlee in her job. Let her excel in her job and enjoy Your abundance everyday. Give her a good work environment. I pray that You will give her a man to cherish her and be his wife. Let Vlee live to a ripe old age full of Your blessings, in good health, and close to You all the days of her life. Let her have a godly circle of friends who love her with the love of Christ. Let her relationships with family and friends be close and blessed. In Jesus' name, amen.

#18 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

God, Please minister to Vlee and her son. I pray that You will make them whole (nothing lacking and nothing broken) in every area. Prosper them financially and spiritually. Anoint them with Your Holy Spirit. Let their cup overflow. Let Your goodness and mercy follow them all the days of their lives. Let them dwell in Your house forever. Let Your favour be upon them all of their lives. In Jesus' name, amen.

#19 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

Thank you my sisters for lifting Tim's financial situation up to God. Pray also for his spiritual situation so that he will get right with God. Father thank you for these who come on here to selflessly pray for others. It is a great calling and I ask for your mighty blessings on each and every one. In Jesus name. amen.

#20 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

My son has asked me to take his car and payments because he just can't afford them anymore. This will add about a $600 financial load on me each month. He will take mine since it is paid for. I can do it, but I have always tried to stay as much out of debt as possible and this will be a strain since I have no second income. Please pray that God supernaturally intervene so that he can keep his car and make payments. He is looking for a room mate to help ease the strain also. Please pray that this all happen soon. It bothers him that I have to help him at all and this will only add to that. God bless.

Father I pray that you will bless Tim financially so that he can keep his car. There is nothing that you can't do and I ask you in faith to take care of this situation. Father send him a room mate who is dependable and a Godly person. Tim needs to be surrounded by your people Father both to encourage him and to influence him. I thank you Father for your love and mercy and for this answered prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.

Lord Jesus, in accordance to Your word, I am in agreement with vlee in regard to her son and the financial situation. May her son be able to pick the financial burden back up from vlee's shoulders. May he see his need for You, Lord Jesus. I pray for Godly laborers to be put in vlee's son's path, to lead him to knowledge of Jesus Christ unto salvation, to set his feet upon a rock, and to establish his goings.

I pray that You would overwhelm vlee with Your joy. Thank You Lord! In Jesus' name, amen!

#21 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:09 AM

God, I pray that Tim will get right with You soon. Even now, God, be stirring in his heart. Put people in his path that will point him to You. Please give him a hunger and thirst for You. Let him realize that You alone are our deepest satisfaction and eternal reward. Let the day come soon when he and Vlee will worship together in church. God, let him communicate with Vlee what is in his heart. I pray that You will use her to lead him back to Your fold. In Jesus' name, amen.

#22 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:47 PM

God, I continue to pray for Tim that You will bring him back to the fold. Lord, please work on his heart. Speak to him and woo him to You. Please let him open up to his mom and talk to her about things of You. God, continue to bless and prosper Vlee. I pray that You will unfold Your mighty plan in her life even as You are doing now. Give her the right man to become her husband. In Jesus' name, amen.

#23 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:30 PM

God, Please order Tim's finances. In all aspects of his life, including finances, please make him a great steward for You. Please enable him to pay off his car in full and to be able to afford to live without a roommate. Let him live with his two kids and let them have a godly home where You are honoured, feared, trusted, and obeyed. Please make Tim into a God-fearing strong man of God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#24 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

Thank you my precious friend FOP for all of your prayers. I have been able to take on the car and payments and God has blessed me with all that I need. Tim still needs prayer to come back to God. He has a girlfriend now whom I have not met and they are living together. I did not know this until the other day and he was not the one who told me. Pray that he turns back to God. Love and blessings. Father you are in control of all things and this situation is totally under your control. I have relinquished my cares and anxieties about this to you. I know that you are more than able to take care of it. I thank you for the mighty man of God that you are raising up in Tim. Amen.

#25 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:34 PM

God, I pray that You will convict both Tim and his girlfriend to stop living together. Lord, please woo them each to You to receive Jesus as Lord and Saviour. I ask for Your mercy upon Tim and his girlfriend. Please lead them to do the right thing. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#26 MHoneycutt

MHoneycutt

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:11 PM

Father with you all things are possble. Please bless this family financially and take this burden and worry from them both. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

#27 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:12 AM

God, Please save Tim and bring him back to Your fold. Lord, please hear Vlee's prayers and our prayers for Tim. Lord, raise him up to be a mighty man of God. I pray for the right woman to become his wife. I pray that Vlee's grandkids will grow in wisdom and stature and have favour with You and everyone. Let Vlee and Tim excel and prosper in their careers and let them receive much financial abundance. I pray that Vlee's grandkids will do well in school and for a happy home life for them. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#28 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:01 AM

God, I pray that Tim will stop living with his girlfriend. Lord, I pray for the right woman to become his wife. I pray that Tim will keep himself physically and emotionally pure until marriage. Please continue to provde for Vlee. Bless her generosity to Tim in taking over the car and the payments. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#29 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:02 AM

God, Thank You for our kind and generous Vlee. Please give her double portion of Your anointing. I pray that You will bless her abundantly in all areas of her life. Let her be able to pay off the entire debt on Tim's car. I pray that Tim will repay his mother for raising him by taking good care of her. I pray for You to bring the right man into Vlee's life to be her husband. I pray that You will heal Vlee and give her good health and long life. Please let Your abundance continue to manifest in all areas of her life. Give her godly friends. Let Tim be close to her and open up to her. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#30 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

God, Please enable Tim's car to be paid off. Thank You for Vlee's big heart and generosity. Please reward her richly. Continue to bless her in all spheres of her life. I pray for good health for her. I pray that all of Your blessings will be hers in abundance. Let her days be filled with laughter, joy, peace, and love from You and bring about the right relationships in her life. In Jesus' name. Amen.