96 replies to this topic

#91 bentalarico

bentalarico

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

I believe in you Dan. I believe that you can reconcile with your wife and that anything is possible. I know exactly the doubts you face, as it has been 19 months since my ex and I broke up, and everyday I've prayed we get back together. Just last night and today I had feelings of optimism that we would be back, and I've had these feelings many times during the past year and a half plus, only to be disappointed. But I'm telling you right now, I cannot, and will not, stop praying. I will not stop believing in that miraculous outcome. All, and I mean ALL my friends do not share this sentiment. Every single person I've asked since this started to pray for our reunion has flat out said no, that I'm better off without her, and that was pretty much it. I'll say this now, Jesus himself said that when 2 or more gather in his name, he is there in their midst. He specifically stated that when we ask, it is given. I will pray for a reconciliation between you and your wife and I will have faith in that. I hope you do the same for me and my ex, Carrie, and I hope you have faith in our outcome as well. Perhaps it is our own doubts and lack of faith that are part of the hinderance. Let's start believing. All the best, Ben

#92 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:53 AM

It's when thinngs seemteh darkest that God shines HIs light bright. Hold on Dan, we are all praying for you. Stand strong in faith,. I know it's hard with everything that is going on around you but God WILL always come through. Heavenly Father, we are asking for the breakthrough now oh Lord. Speak oh Lord. Dan is waiting. We are all waiting. I thankYuo ph Lord that You will come through for Dan and Theresa. Heal and restore oh God. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

#93 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

Thank you Wilson, Mike, Ben and Tdiamondlove. I prayed as I read each of your prayers and the sincerety of your hearts will be rewarded. Helping each other in unity and love, in Jesus name, blessing to you all.

#94 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

Father I come before you this day on behalf of my friend Dan I ask that you bless him comfort him an answer the prayers that he so faithfully prays. Father I also ask that he find that feather as a reminder .... in Jesus name I ask thank you Amen Dan thank you for your prayers an support... Love an Blessings For Now

#95 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Father, be with Dan T. Watch over him and his family in this situation. Give him the faith and peace that he needs in this. Help Dan T. to hold fast to You in all areas. Help him to always remember that You are in control. Be in control in this situation. Show him that You are his all. AMEN

#96 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:57 AM

Father be with Dan watch over an guide him, hear & answer the prayers of your faithful child. Bless him Father in all his needs wants an desires,guide him to the path he needs to be following in Jesus name we ask Amen

#97 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:26 AM

Father please be with Dan today... guide him,comfort him..... let him find that feather...in Jesus name we ask Amen