96 replies to this topic

#16 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:51 PM

This is the kind of emails that my oldest son get from my wife. I hate Satan's twist on the truth especially "means for me spiritually". Salvation or active rebellion. It sounds like you may have a lot of questions about my divorce from your dad and my relationship with Darwin and what that means for me spiritually. I would be happy to talk to you about it, Deen, but that's the kind of conversation that should take place in person, or over the phone. I am not comfortable discussing it by e-mail. If you truly feel ready to begin rebuilding our relationship, I would love that, but I expect that our communicating will be mutually respectful. I'm asking that you would respect my desire to communicate about this verbally. If you're not ready, it's ok. I will wait for you forever honey I love you I hope that adultery, especially 1 Thes 4: 3-8 will sink into the hearts and minds of the two in adultery and that they are not fluffed by this once saved always saved mentality, and God's words of living are not applicable for today or that they are not in any danger for participating and continuing in sexual immorality. Please help me pray that God would find a way in, and cause deep conviction and repentance. Blessings This is the kind of emails that my oldest son get from my wife. I hate Satan's twist on the truth especially "means for me spiritually". Salvation or active rebellion. It sounds like you may have a lot of questions about my divorce from your dad and my relationship with Darwin and what that means for me spiritually. I would be happy to talk to you about it, Deen, but that's the kind of conversation that should take place in person, or over the phone. I am not comfortable discussing it by e-mail. If you truly feel ready to begin rebuilding our relationship, I would love that, but I expect that our communicating will be mutually respectful. I'm asking that you would respect my desire to communicate about this verbally. If you're not ready, it's ok. I will wait for you forever honey I love you I hope that adultery, especially 1 Thes 4: 3-8 will sink into the hearts and minds of the two in adultery and that they are not fluffed by this once saved always saved mentality, and God's words of living are not applicable for today or that they are not in any danger for participating and continuing in sexual immorality. Please help me pray that God would find a way in, and cause deep conviction and repentance. Blessings

#17 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

LORD JESUS , I pray for Dan , give him the emotional ,financial and spiritual boost he needs now. He needs you the utmost.Let Satan not overcome him. Drive away Satanic forces working against him. If it is your will ,restore their mariage. Prepare his heart to accept whatever best you have already kept for Him. Let him not grumble or be disheartened. Show him you know BEST. Let your peace , calmness and joy enter into his life , AMEN. Meanwhile ,why dont you do one thing ? Pray for everyone you meet daily .At home ,at office ,on road , while travelling . Whosoeveryou meet, pray for his/her soul. Soon you will get answers to your own personal unasked prayers. This I have personally experienced. Forget self , and look out into this world. You will find many who need your prayers. Pray for them. You will get amazing results. Let me know at minoo_pal@indiatimes.com

#18 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:14 PM

Right now, I don't know how else to ask for prayer. The email my wife sent my son, discouraged me. It seems hard to sit and watch. I don't even know if that even explains it for me.

#19 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

Dan I am so sorry you are in this situation.. Dear Lord comfort and guide Dan to where you want him to be, show him the path his is to take.Give him strength and understanding as he waits. Please speak to this wife be with her and guide her. Protect all the children involved here... Rebuild restore reconcile Dan's marriage..in Jesus name we ask..Thank You Lord Amen

#20 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:58 AM

Jesus is our model when the world has it all wrong. He was sinless, yet accused, convicted and executed. I have had the same happen to marriages and relationships. It hurts, its wrong, its injust, its unfair, it brings the high character man to the brink of insanity. All we can do is take strength in the example of Jesus and petition our Father as He did. In the end, it's all God's. We are clay pots.........from dust.........going back to dust. Jesus was afraid, he even questioned if he had been forsaken. He was not..............now as we view the plan, we thank God for it. You and I are in circumstnaces right now that defy ALL that is right and in God's light. But there is nothing we can do, but to trust in faith. Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him. Job 13: 15 (we have to actually be willing to be slain as Jesus (and Job) were B) ) I pray for strength for you.........on minute, one hour, one day at a time. He has her..........and your son.......believe it. In Jesus name, Amen

#21 jackdaniel´s

jackdaniel´s

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:57 PM

My wife has had an affair with another married man and they now
live together with 2 of my 3 children. I still desire the marriage even
16 months after they have been living together.

Both families on either side of the infidelity relationship use to attend church. Now I am the only one now who continues with church. My wife and this man met in our church and both claim to be Christians. My oldest boy accepted Christ into his heart when he was 12 years old but now refuses to go to church. He says that Christ isn’t real and Christians are phonies. He seems to respect my beliefs and will entertain pseudo interest for my sake, but it is very disheartening to see the destruction of the interest and growth he once had.

Sometimes when I was praying and crying out to God, I would sense in my spirit that God was saying yes to my marriage, stand for my family and wait to see what he will do. However, it has been a long wait, my hands are tied and the circumstances appear to be getting worse and not better.

I used to believe I heard from God during periods of my walk, but many times what I think I hear or sense in my spirit seems unreal, absurd, ridiculous, or impossible. I tend to think it is from me and these are my own thoughts.

Please pray for a miracle healing and restoration of my marriage and my family
(household). To see my family saved and walk with Christ. I would appreciate anything else you sense the spirit telling you, that I may have overlooked or forgot to ask for here.

Thank you sincerely for your time and consideration.

Blessings,

Dan

When two agree in The Name of Jesus Christ it shall be done by His Father,and I prayed for you.We must continue in His Grace.
Francisco.

#22 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:43 AM

Dear Father we pray for reconciliation of this marriage,guide them and bring them to the path back to each other.Open communication,repair the damage,make this marriage stronger than ever..in Jesus name we pray Amen

#23 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:56 PM

I would covet your prayers, as I have to speak with Theresa's lawyer before the end of this week. I am afraid as I am doing it without a lawyer. I also fear that it could be adversarial in court. I am hoping that God would stop the divorce by getting her to her senses or prepare me with courage, words under the right spirit and that I will stay focused. I don't want to miss any opportunity. I want God's very best on this matter, I would rather he stopped it. I am tired so I hope the request makes sense.

#24 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

Dear Lord please stop this divorce, change Theresa mind,spirit..guide her to do your will.Be with Dan guide his words, help him to hear and understand all that is going on. Let nothing be hidden from him..that he sees the truth in all. Comfort him show him the path to take..in Jesus name we ask Amen Good Luck..May God be with you and Bless you ! Dear Lord please stop this divorce, change Theresa mind,spirit..guide her to do your will.Be with Dan give him courage, guide his words, help him to hear and understand all that is going on. Let nothing be hidden from him..that he sees the truth in all. Comfort him show him the path to take..in Jesus name we ask Amen Good Luck..May God be with you and Bless you !

#25 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

Could I get a rally of prayer support for this: I would covet your prayers, as I have to speak with Theresa's lawyer before the end of this week. I am afraid as I am doing it without a lawyer. I also fear that it could be adversarial in court. I am hoping that God would stop the divorce by getting her to her senses or prepare me with courage, words under the right spirit and that I will stay focused. I don't want to miss any opportunity. I want God's very best on this matter, I would rather he stopped it. I am tired so I hope the request makes sense.

#26 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:05 PM

Lord be with Dan as he speaks with Theresa's lawyer, guide his words and keep him focused. Give him the confidence to do your will, be with him. Lord if it is your will please stop this divorce..in Jesus name we ask..Thank you Amen Lord be with Dan as he speaks with Theresa's lawyer, guide his words and keep him focused. Give him the confidence to do your will, be with him. Lord if it is your will please stop this divorce..in Jesus name we ask..Thank you Amen

#27 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:18 AM

Dear Lord be with Dan T this day guide him and give him that which he needs and desires..Bless him and his family..in Jesus name we ask ..Amen

#28 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:07 AM

Your move God. We ask for it, we expect it and will praise You when it comes. We don't fathom Your ways and timing....... so we wait......in faith........and trust. You are our only hope. In Jesus name, Amen

#29 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:54 AM

Thank you for your prayers, its nice that others petition in agreement and support, it is much appreciated and needed. I am thankful any move of the spirit in prayer on my families behalf. Blessings to you "For Now, and Mike and all" Dan,

#30 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:52 AM

Dear Lord please be with this family open good honest communication, heal the hurt and pain. Father speak to Theresa do not give her rest Lord until she does right by her marriage her family, be with her Lord and guide her. Protect the children! Thank you In Jesus name we ask Amen