6 replies to this topic

#1 daves

daves

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:03 PM

I needed a prayer request and i found this site : www.candle4jesus.com they let you pray in the CHURCH of the HOLY SEPULCHRE. may god hear my prayer.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:24 PM

Father, I lift daves to You in Jesus' name. Loving Father, You know the desire of his heart and his needs. I ask for Your Holy Spirit to come to his rescue and lead him to seek Your face. Fill this person with Your love, peace and joy, that his prayer will be answered and he will give You the glory. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:46 PM

Father, I pray in Jesus name that you work in daves life for your good and glory. Surround him with your love and give him deep hunger and desire for you. Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray.

#4 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:53 AM

Lord, please take control of the situation daves prays for. Please bless him with Your mercy and love and answer his prayer that you will be glorified. Thank you Lord. Amen

#5 Ella Blackwell

Ella Blackwell

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:32 AM

Lord I touch and agree with each person that has pray for Dave. Lord you know Dave heart and desires please grant his pray in your son name. Lord go into the holy lands and spread your holy spirit on each everyone that seek to know you lord.

#6 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:53 AM

I lift up daves to You, God, to take care of the problem(s) he is facing. You know what it/they is/are, so unleash Your healing in his direction. In Jesus's name I pray for a miracle. Amen. anneanne

#7 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:20 AM

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER PLEASE BE WITH DAVE TODAY AND HELP IN AND GIVE HIM PEACE; LOVE; AND COMFORT IN WHATEVER WAY HE IS IN NEED. JUST PLEASE BE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW. IN JESUS NAME..AMEN