Photo

Marriage Reunion - Prayer Request is now Closed.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

Hi M,

I am so sorry things did not work out like you planned.
I have been through a seperation,praying to the L-rd,been disappointed,ended in divorce. It was very hard.

The good news is: the L-rd did later (much later) blessed me to meet someone special, get married,we have been married going on 13 years.

I pray that the G-d will comfort you & heal your broken heart.

By human reasoning and limitations we can and may close off opportunities through which God wants to reveal Himself to us. He uses situations to teach us great lessons that we otherwise would not have known.
I think particularly of how He forgives us even when we do the most unthinkable any intelligent human being would not dare to do. We fall and commit the most severe and gruesome sin the human race condemns and yet He can still forgive, through Jesus Christ our Saviour. He says, "My grace is sufficient for you."

Thank you Jesus for your SUPREME sacrifice that paves the way and make God's forgiveness available to me 24/7.

Thank you Father for your great interest in us, Your wayward children.

#17 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:25 PM

Dearest Heavenly Father I pray once more that You will keep Your guiding hand over our brother's house and keep the spirits of Manasseh and his daughter strong and upright in this terribly testing time for them. I pray You to continue the wonderful work You have done so far in this REMARKABLE man, keeping him strong and helping him battle the shadows and the demons which must surely make his every day a torturous, onerous path to walk. Thank You, Father, for being there for us no matter what! You are indeed the King of our lives and our only recourse. We love You so much for being such a gracious Father. In the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, Amen

#18 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:09 AM

How hard it must it be for U . I can understand . Please take comfort in the WORD of GOD . Do as HE says . Dont miss out your regular walk with GOD. Sit in his Holy presence and pour out your heart. Listen to what the spirit says. GOD bless you . Let me know at minoo_pal@indiatimes.com

#19 easter

easter

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:48 AM

Dear Brother,
sorry for this tribulation you are passing through, but want to assure you that she will be back and not only back but back with the tears... for you spoke to the Lord and Satan is trying to tell us that he is a winner I dont agree with that, she will be back though later but i am sure she will.
[font=Comic Sans Ms][color=#6600CC]

#20 easter

easter

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:37 AM

Dear brother! I have been passing through same problem was the father of my kid, but let me tell you that he is coming back crying someone cant imagine but really I suffered for about two years, he is coming to me crying.... the only thing I advise you is to rely upon God Almight, he tells us to be good always, she is your wife and that is the problem within your marriage life that you have to overcome. Dear Lord! humbly we come to you, we need to see your helping hand to lead through this, see this broken hearted brother, give him courage to overcome the battle, we praise you Lord Jesus, Amen

#21 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:22 PM

Thank you Minoo and Easter for your encouraging words. Surely, God has placed those words in your hearts to strengthen me in this trying times. It's not been easy, but God knows when and how long we will endure this. Here is a message I received from an email friend this morning that drives home the point I needed to know; "IF GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYER, HE IS INCREASING YOUR FAITH. IF GOD DELAYS YOUR PRAYERS, HE IS INCREASING YOUR PATIENCE....IF GOD DOES NOT ANSWER YOUR PRAYER, HE KNOWS YOU CAN HANDLE IT PERFECTLY." I classify myself in the second category. "God is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Heb 11:6 God be praised and glorified.