Photo

Marriage Reunion - Prayer Request is now Closed.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Dear Friends,

I would like to take this time to thank each of you for your support, encouragements and many prayers. I believe God has heard our prayers, however, when someone hardens his or her heart to the voice of God, He will not force His way into his or her heart. He respects the choices and decisions, whether good or bad, we make in life.

I want to declare that this PRAYER REQUEST is now CLOSED. I have discovered over the weekend that Janet is now three months pregnant from someone else. She has been away from us for a year now. The wait is over now for me. The chapter of our marriage has come to an end. It has been a very BITTER experience for me, but I believe the Lord has better plans for me from hereon.

God will heal my broken heart and wipe away the tears from my eyes and renew my spirit to walk with Him each day.

I would like to sincerely thank brother Wilhem for your encouragements and prayers. Things do happen for certain reasons and only God knows them all and will direct our path each day in the way of righteousness.

Please continue to pray me and my daughter as we begin this new chapter of our lives without a mother. God will step in one day. I will keep you informed when that happens.

For those of you who going through similar situations and are moving towards reconciliation and restoration, I would like to recommend a marriage counselling website that I find interesting: http://www.MortFertel.com. Some of you may have already visited this website.

Once again thank you and God Bless.

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:56 PM

Father I ask that you hold this man and daughter close to you and bring them comfort. We do not always understand your ways and purpose, but I do know that nothing is truly over until you say that it is, and I know that your plans are greater than anything that we can ever imagine. When we totally submit to your will wonderful things happen. Our job is just to wait and trust and sometimes that is so hard. I ask that you give guidance and wisdom to Mannaseh in all things and set his feet on the path that he is to follow. Heal the broken hearts of this dad and daughter and renew their spirits. I thank you Father for the wonderful blessings that you have in store for them. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

Dear Friends, Please pray for us each day so that God will lead someone into our lives who will truly share our love and care and will have a deeper understanding of our situation. Thank you for your encouragements. God Bless

#4 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:15 PM

There is so much bitterness and anger in me right now. How can I overcome this and have a true and lasting peace within me. Every advise given by friends seem to fall on my deaf ears. Can someone talk to me...

#5 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

After the last post, I had Someone from Above speak to me through the words found in the two scriptures below. The Lord came very hard on me yesterday to teach me a great lesson that I need to know. After reading these two verses, I know that the good Lord knows what is best for me. The woman who has been part of me for 5 years was not the right help meet. In those years I had struggled to follow the Lord, often falling deeply along the way and drifting away from the Lord. Therefore, things had to change to shift the course of our lives. My life is now secure in God's hands. He will provide the best as He has done to Abraham and Isaac on Mt Moriah. Please meditate on these verses and see where your relationship with the Lord is. Situations in life do happen for a reason and only the good Lord knows why. Proverbs 20:30 – “Blows that hurt cleanse away evil, as do stripes the inner depths of the heart.” (NKJV) Hebrews 12:11 – “Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.” Be blessed today and trust in the Lord with all your heart. Father, please open our spiritual eyes to see how sin has blinded us and made us lose sight of You. May You wash our eyes today and purify our thoughts to behold You each day and walk with You all the way, in Jesus' Name, Amen. God Bless

#6 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

Dear Brother It is clear that the ones who suffered the most in the bible were used for very definite and noble purposes. Just a couple examples would be Joseph Job and of course Jesus Himself. All were betrayed and all suffered greatly FOR A SEASON ONLY. I'm just gonna praise Him for where He will take you and your daughter and ask that He would hurry to get you there. I don't know what good He will bring to you from this but I KNOW HE WILL TURN EVEN THIS INTO SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU!!! Dear Brother It is clear that the ones who suffered the most in the bible were used for very definite and noble purposes. Just a couple examples would be Joseph Job and of course Jesus Himself. All were betrayed and all suffered greatly FOR A SEASON ONLY. I'm just gonna praise Him for where He will take you and your daughter and ask that He would hurry to get you there. I don't know what good He will bring to you from this but I KNOW HE WILL TURN EVEN THIS INTO SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU!!!

#7 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:12 PM

Now I can feel the true peace in my heart that I had felt previously. However, the devil continues to play the mind game since this morning, but I have already made up my mind not to bow down to his deceptions. He is a defeated foe. I don't want to walk that road again and lose eternity. My brothers and sisters, be encouraged, you are not alone. Jesus is greater than our problems. I have given devil many opportunities to display his deceptions and I have truly become his slave until the Lord pulled me out, yesterday. Thank you Jesus, we love You.

#8 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:14 PM

Dear Friends, I need some godly counsels from those of you who may have experienced or seen adulterous partners reconciled. How difficult or easy was it for the partner to return? What should I do if my wife decides to come back home? Do I accept and forgive her and father the child? Is it possible to do this? Please pray that God will remove any confusing in my mind and keep on the right path. God bless.

#9 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:48 AM

Dear Father Bring answers to my brother. Lead and guide him to the path of Your choosing. Take away his confusion. Show him what is and show him what isn't. Open the doors for him to be counseled by those who have been where he is. Make Your path for him very clear to him. Lord I want to again thankyou for this man and his daughter and for where You are leading them to. All glory to You. In His mighty name. Amen.

#10 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 05:41 PM

According to Mal 2:16 the word of the lord declares " I HATE DIVORCE SAID THE LORD" if your wife comes back forgave her we are to forgave 70 times 7 also read Matt 19.

#11 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:14 AM

Lord, please comfort this man and ease the pain in his heart. heal his emotions from this betrayal. help him to rely on You. give him wisdom to know what to do next. in Jesus' name, amen!

#12 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:56 PM

According to Mal 2:16 the word of the lord declares " I HATE DIVORCE SAID THE LORD" if your wife comes back forgave her we are to forgave 70 times 7 also read Matt 19.

Thank you my dear friend for the words of wisdom the Holy Spirit has given you. Truly, deep down in my heart I am ready to forgive her and accept her back into the circle of our home. However, she is the one who is so stubborn and unwilling to reconcile and return. The last message I received from her through her sister's husband was for me not to call or sms her, because she wont be coming back home.

We have not given up hope yet. God knows the sincerity of our heart.

Thank you friends for your prayers and encouragements. Only God knows what's best for us.

We can only Praise God for taking us through this pain and struggle.

#13 Pennyv

Pennyv

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

Father God Please bring comfort and peace to him. Encourage him and help him to get through this. Send him Your blessing. And restore to him all the locusts have devoured in his life. Reference in Joel 2:25. Grant him Your favor and protection. In the name of Jesus heal his heart. Amen.

#14 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:45 PM

Hi M, I am so sorry things did not work out like you planned. I have been through a seperation,praying to the L-rd,been disappointed,ended in divorce. It was very hard. The good news is: the L-rd did later (much later) blessed me to meet someone special, get married,we have been married going on 13 years. I pray that the G-d will comfort you & heal your broken heart.

#15 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:52 AM

Dear Father Blessed be Your great and glorious name!! You alone know what it is we need to go through to learn the lessons You have for us. I pray You with a shattered and bleeding heart for my brother Manasseh - guide and guard their broken hearts to the eternal Glory You no doubt have in store for them. Amen.